Chapter Eighteen ~ good times

M I N Y O U N G S
POV

I shrug, "we're just friends"

"Haechan knows that right?" Jisung asks, also looking at the picture.

I ponder, I mean he should. Though Jaemin has been flirty with me in the past, he's flirty with everyone close to him even Haechan.

Minyoung: Jagi~
Haechanie: even seeing that makes my heart jump, what do you want princess?
Minyoung: I want to hug you T-T
Haechanie: I didn't think you'd want skinship this much
Minyoung: is that bad?
Haechanie: no not at all, it's amazing 😉
Minyoung: 💞~

I put down my phone when the song Monster by Exo is being played. "I love this song~" I say excitedly.

As soon as the song starts everyone in the car is singing along.

"She got me going crazy"
"Oh yeah she got me"
"왜 심장이 뛰니"
"넌 아름다워 나의 Goddess"
"닫혀 있지 Yeah yeah"
"두드릴 테니 날 들여 보낼래"
"감춰진 스릴을 줄게"
"눈동자의 호기심에"
"이미 넌 빠져들었고"
"Don't be afraid"
"Love is the way"
"Shawty I got it"
"You can call me monster"
We all sing, not missing a beat.

Later in the song when it's Sehuns and Chanyeols rapping part it's only Jisung, Jaemin, Jeno and I rapping.

Though they stop and look at me shocked, surprised that I could rap at all. "Wah that was amazing!" Chenle yells when I'm done.

"You should become a rapper Noona" Jisung says, clapping for me.

"Thank you" I smile at him, sending him a finger heart.

Haechanie: Wow you're so good at rapping jagi~

I look at the text message in confusion. How did he know?

Minyoung: thanks? How did you know??
Haechanie: Chenle sent me a video, you looked super cute and into it~

"Chenle" I say, looking up at him with a deadly stare. He looks back, flinching when he sees the look I'm giving him.

"...yes Noona?" He says, very slowly shifting in his seat so his back isn't facing me.

"Are you my personal cameraman?" I ask, hoping he would get what I'm hinting at. His eyes shift in fear as he itches the back of his head.

"No... but I though Haechan would want to see" he says, playing with Jisungs hand nervously.

"It's okay I'm not mad" I laugh, ruffling his hair. His hair which was incredibly soft is now sticking up and staticky.

Chenle whines as he pulls out his phone, using the camera to fix it. I chuckle watching the younger fussing over it.

"Why do guys care so much about your hair? Not like better hair will get you a partner" I snicker, leaning on the back of Chenles seat as I watch him struggle to get the pieces back into place.

"If Haechan hyung didn't have nice hair would you still be interested in him?" Chenle asks, sneaking a small glare at me.

"Why would I care about something as trivial as that? I don't care if his hair looks good? That means other girls will lose interest. It's better that way" I pout, looking out the window.