Chapter Twenty Nine

M I N Y O U N G
POV

Why did I do that?! Why couldn't I have just said how I felt?!

    I sigh in disappointment in myself as I walk to my bed.

"I still love you.."

My eyes widened, my body turning around and practically running to my room and shutting the door.

    Im such a wuss. That was the perfect moment to tell him how I felt too but I panicked. I didn't think he still felt the same.

H A E C H A N
POV

    I couldn't help but quietly laugh, she's so adorable. I can tell she still loves me too.. hopefully.

    For me, what we had is irreplaceable. I hope she feels the same way. She still looks at me the same way so that's a good sign.

    I pick up the pillow and blanket she dropped on the floor and place it on the couch before walking around quietly.

    Her apartment is quite neat, only a few things look sorta out of place.

    I freeze in my spot when I see a picture of her and I on her shelf. It's from the fair all those years ago, it was after she hurt her ankle and I was giving her a piggy back ride. In the picture she's smiling as she digs her head into the crook of my neck and I'm smiling while blushing.

    How did she get this? Who took the photo?

    I immediately text Chenle when I remembered that he got us a photographer to follow us and take pictures and they had sent all the pictures to him.

Me: do you still have those pictures of Minyoung and I at the fair?

    I continue walking around, turning into the well kept kitchen.

    Surprisingly it looks like she does most of her own cooking. She has a bunch of spices, herbs, cutlery, pots/pans, ingredients, food, and special items like sliders and all that.

    I thought she would've just ordered food a lot, especially since when we were younger it was either me cooking for us or we'd order in. She was good at baking though...

    I return to the couch, finally content on what I've seen around me. There isn't any pictures of any other guys in here, well other than Jaemin.

M I N Y O U N G
POV

    "Minyoung-ah, you need to get up now" I groan as I open my eyes, Haechan had jumped onto the bed beside me... with no shirt.

    My eyes defied me and scanned his torso, spotting the same baby tummy/ almost abs stomach I was so used to seeing; but now it has the same effect as it did the first time I saw him.

It made me a blushing mess.

    "Omo, are you naked?!" I say once I see the lack of waistline from the pants, hiding myself underneath the blanket.

    This was most likely more for my red cheeks than it was for my concern of seeing him naked.

    "Who do you think I am?" He yells in feigned hurt and betrayal.

    I peel the blanket back and look up at him, hoping that my cheeks were back to normal.

    "Wah look at your hair! You just completely messed it up, here lemme hell you" Haechan laughs as he shuffles over to me on the bed, bringing his hands up to my hair and moving it around.

    It was like that moment was stuck in time as I looked up at his gently smiling lips, wishing to feel them against mine once again.

    But alas all good moments must come to an end as my phone rings, making both of us flinch with shock.