Chapter Three ~ New Beginnings

M I N Y O U N G S
POV
I laugh uncontrollably as Haechan shows me his Michael Jackson impression, "Haechan that's too good" I breath out as I grab my side.

"You think so?" He smiles as he plops back down beside me, laying on his side as he looks at me.

I nod, my cheeks hurting from laughing so hard.

I hear another knock at my door, and yells. Most likely from Jackson. I sigh as I look down at my hands.

"Hold on" Haechan says as he gets up.

"Where are you going?" I ask quickly, hoping he's not going to do what I think he's going to do.

"I'm just gonna tell him to go away, just stay here. Or watch from the top of your stairs, as long as he doesn't see you" he says seriously.

I nod as I follow him through the hall, staying at the top of the stairs like he told me to. I watch with worry as he approaches the door.

He opens the door, Jackson starting to talk.

"Minyou- you're not Minyoung" Jackson states as he realized someone else is here.

"What are you talking about Jackson, it's me" Haechan says in a girly voice. I try not to laugh as I see Jackson mad face.

"Where is she?" Jackson asks as he looks behind Haechan, peering into my home which makes me feel rather uncomfortable.

"I'm tutoring her right now, and she can't focus with you banging other girls— I mean on the door" Haechan says, joking once more. This time I laugh but I muffle it with my hand.

"Very funny dude, I'm sure she was cheating on me with you anyways" Jackson rolls his eyes.

"Okay, I don't know why you would think that because we just started hanging out today." Haechan states.

"Anyway dude I don't want to argue on why you're an asshole and a shit boyfriend so you need to leave" Haechan says, authority in his tone.

I've never seen an authoritative side of Haechan, I quite like it.

"Like you could do better" Jackson once again rolls his eyes, I hope they get stuck back there the next time he rolls his eyes.

"I could do better, then again you didn't set the bar too high" Haechan says. Oooh savage. Jackson is immediately at a loss for words.

"But I'm telling you, you have to leave. Or I'll call the cops" Haechan says, tone returning to a serious one.

"Okay okay. I'll leave" Jackson says as he turns around, speed walking down the path.

"Haechanie~ my hero~" I coo as I walk down to him, hugging him.

He stiffens and just as I'm about to pull away just in case he didn't want contact with me he hugs me back.

"Thank you" I smile as he releases me from the hug.

"No problem, let's go finish that movie" He smiles back. I look at him questionably when I see his cheeks are slightly pink.