A Good Place

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Kumusta? How are you holding up?"

"Okay naman. Daming hanasheys pero okay naman."

"I worry about you, you know?"

"I know. You shouldn't. I'm stronger now. Hindi na mauulit yung dati."

"..."

"O! Natahimik ka."

"Wala to. I just... I remember then... We were... Let's just say that was way worse."

"Way worse talaga. Hahaha... I was ready to lose it all and you... well..."

"I looked like I lost it all?"

"..."

"I did."

"Jay..."

"In a way. But, hey. I still have you. Not in the same way but still..."

"You'll always have me. You know that."

"I know. And I'm always here for you."

"I know."

"..."

"..."

"Maine..."

"Hmmm?"

"Do you ever think about it? About us."

"Palagi."

"Tama ba yung naging decision natin?"

"I think so. I mean we don't fight that much now. Walang pressure sa relationship natin. You don't have a an immature girlfriend who makes unreasonable demands anymore. Ahahah..."

"You're not."

"Ano?"

"Immature. You're one of the most intelligent and mature people I know. Your wisdom is beyond your age. At hindi unreasonable yung mga demands mo because you deserved them, the love, the care, the time. Heck! You deserve the world and I would have given it all to you in a heartbeat, I just never found the time. Or maybe tama ka, masayado akong maraming priorities at lahat gusto kong unahin. God knows I wanted to always put you on top of that list pero hindi ko na namamalayan that I pushed you to the bottom. Maine... I'm sorry."

"Hey... Don't be too hard on yourself. Alam ko naman. Nakita ko yung struggle mo to find the time for everything. For me. Kaya lang minsan talaga, hindi naman mapipilit. May tamang panahon sa lahat and I guess it wasn't for us yet. I didn't want to put anymore pressure on you kaya... I removed myself from the list."

"..."

"I'm sorry that I wasn't patient enough."

"No. No, Meng. Wala kang kasalanan. You were so patient, so understanding, so supportive. Sobrang ramdam ko kung gaano mo ako kamahal at alam ko na kahit nasasaktan ka na, patuloy mo akong minamahal. Pero kahit anong gawin mong pag-ngiti to hide how much you're hurting. I still saw it. That's why I let go."

"Do you regret it?"

"It was a choice of setting you free to let you find your happiness or holding on to you and watch your pain... I chose your happiness like you always choose mine."

"..."

"At least I get to have you in my life forever as my bestfriend. If I held on, baka nadurog na kita."

"..."

"At least now, you have someone who can give you all the time I didn't find for you."

"Jay..."

"At least I can see you happy. You are happy, right?"

"As long as you are. Are you happy, RJ?"

"Basta andiyan ka lang. One way or another, as long as I get to keep you in my life, Maine."

"Well... I guess... We're in a good place then."

"We are."

~ End ~

***
A/N:

Hello! So new book? Again? LOL Wag niyo tong masyadong pansinin. Let's call this book, The Clutter Book. Hahahahaha

So what you will read here will be random prompts and stories that pop in my head that just really needed to be written to get them off my brain so I can start thinking more organized thoughts like an actual new book. LOL

Each story will be one to five chapters max. Some are just drabbles like this one, others are possible introductions to a new book.

Sorry for this first entry, medyo makulit lang yung words lately but you know, solid MAICHARD shipper ito noh. I don't believe any of that crap I just wrote. LOL

Til next time.

xoxo,
Deng