Kuya Alden

For Mommy Ann.
Lakas mo sa akin. 😂

***

January 2, 2019, backstage APT Studio:

"Kuya... Kuya Alden." She's still giggling, teasing him after Sugod Bahay when she first called him that again. She saw how it affected him and she loved playing around and bullying him from time to time especially when she's winning in their little games.

"Tsk. Tama na nga yan. Nag-enjoy ka na masyado." He tells her, a slight annoyance ringing in his voice.

"Kuya naman eh. Bakit ka ba nagagalit?" She grins over her shoulder to him as they walk into their private corner, a gem of a nook that they discovered in the new studio. It only took a few days for them to find that spot, not that anyone would want to share a space when the two of them are together since they usually shut people out of their bubble.

"Bakit kasi Kuya? Hindi pwedeng Kuya." He frowns.

"Bakit hindi? Technically, Kuya ka naman talaga dahil mas matanda ka sa akin ng three years."

"Di nga pwede eh. Wag ka nga makulit." He's obviously pissed off now as he crosses his arms across his chest.

"Sungit naman, Kuya." She giggles. "Bakit ba kasi hindi pwede?"

"Wag nga! Boyfriend mo ako tapos Kuya? Ang asiwa naman nun."

"Pwede yun. Pauso natin." She grins.

"Ayaw ko nga."

"Kuya..." She winks.

"Nang-aano ka ah. Anong gusto mong mangyari?" He challenges as he steps closer to her.

"Wala po, Kuya. Wag ka kasing pikon."

"Eh sa pikon na ako." He walks forward as she steps back. "Isa pang Kuya sige. Makita mo." He looks at her sternly.

She stares back at him quietly, her heart racing in her chest. "Uy... Joke lang yun."

"Hindi. Pangatawanan mo yan. Isa pang Kuya." He dares, taking one more step, placing his knees between her thighs and pressing his body on hers as her back hits the wall behind her. "Say it." He whispers, his piercing eyes boring through hers, his face only a hair's breadth away.

She swallows thickly, her throat suddenly dry and her chest heaving in rapid shallow breaths. "Ku... Kuya."

With that, he pulls her by the waist and cradles her nape as he presses his lips on her, kissing her hungrily— deep and urgent.

Their hands start groping each other, kneading, caressing as their tongues roll and push against each other.

They are both breathless when their lips finally part several minutes later to gasp for air. His hand making its way down the waist of her pants to the apex between her thighs as the other holds her leg up to his hip.

"Kuya, wag po." She whispers, breathlessly, her eyes closed in the aftermath of their delirious kiss.

"Wag?" He raises an eyebrow as he watches her dazed expression.

"Wag mong tigilan..." She arches her back and pushes her hips up to give him full access to her entirety, which is his and can only be his alone. "Mahal..." She sighs contentedly as he kisses her lips again and claims her offering.