Harries

Y/N

Today was the annual surfentag, where the lifeguards split up into teams and build contraptions and try to catch a wave back into shore without falling off or anything breaking. You had been paired with Maxi, Jesse and Harrison because you four were the youngest, so of course, you had to do something that represented your youthfulness.

You were unsure whose idea it was to buy a kids outdoor playhouse, but here you were helping Harrison attach it to a bunch of surfboards. In your mind you wanted it to work, but nothing ever worked out in your guy's favour so your hopes weren't high.

"y/n, Harries needs you," Hoppo calls out, hanging over the railing in front of the tower

You leave Harrison and head beneath the tower where the equipment was kept, and round the corner only to bump into Harries. You do a double take and cover your mouth to stop yourself from laughing, "oh my god Harries, what the hell?"

He was wearing a sparkly hula skirt and matching shiny bikini top. You shouldn't have been surprised since last year he'd dressed up as Goldilocks.

"Can you do my makeup y/n?"

You nod and motion for him to sit down, while you retreat to the locker room to grab your makeup bag.

"Are you giving the enemy an advantage y/n?" Jesse calls out.

You shake your head, "oh trust me they need all the advantages they can get."

You find Harries and sit down in front of him, "are you ready?"

He nods, "make me look pretty y/n."

~Time Skip~

"There we go, take a look at yourself."

You hand Harries a mirror and he sets about admiring himself while you pack your stuff away.

"I look fabulous," he jokes, "give me a kiss y/n..."

Your eyes widen as he puckers up his bright red lips, and before you know what's happening your body takes over and you dash out from beneath the tower with Harries chasing you.

"Run faster y/n," Maxi hollers.

You shake your head, "I'm running as fast as I can."

"Not fast enough," Harries cackles, close on your tail.

You feel a strong set of arms wrap themselves around your waist, and your feet leave the sand as you're picked up and spun around squealing, "put me down harries."

"Not until I get my kiss y/n," he replies.

You sigh in defeat and reach up to cup his face with your hands, before kissing your fiancé on the lips. Harries kisses you back, lingering as long as he can.

"Okay you two break it up," Kerrbox shouts.

Harries breaks the kiss and puts you back down on the sand, but not before smacking you on the butt and runs back towards his team. The rest of the lifeguards cheer while you shoot each and every one of them a colourful finger gesture.