Harries

Y/N

You'd just wrapped the season finale of the popular TV drama you were on and finally, you could get back to your place and put your feet up and relax. You grab your laptop and see that Bondi Rescue was doing a Google Hangout, you didn't like to admit it but the show was one of your guilty pleasures. Most of your friends and fans didn't like them but after a long day of filming, you liked to put on a few episodes and just let loose.

It was a standard answering fan questions with Harries, Maxi, Reidy, Hoppo, Jesse and Harrison. You kind of zoned out until the final question because you already knew these facts about each lifeguard. Not in a stalker way but in a fangirl way which is completely different.

"Question twenty, who is your celebrity crush?"

The six guys shuffled on the sofa before Maxi pokes Harries.

"Well, we know who Harries going to say. This guy is head over heels in love with this actress."

"Shut up Maxi."

Harries swats Maxi across the back of the head making the rest of the lifeguard's laugh

"Who's the lucky lady Harries?" Hoppo asks, trying to keep a serious face.

"Err...no one..." he replies, a little too quickly.

He blushed which was the cutest thing in existence. Reidy squeezes his cheeks before turning to the camera.

"Harries has a little crush on y/n y/l/n from that hospital drama show."

"Yeah, he has watched like every episode and keeps telling us how pretty she is."

Jesse decides to get in on the embarrassing Harries action while all you could do was stare at the laptop screen with wide eyes. I was Harries celebrity crush, of all the women he could choose he'd picked me and even thought I was pretty.

"God guys you're so embarrassing."

Harries gets up and walks off camera. The rest of the lifeguards burst into fits of laughter. Until Harrison scrolls through the comments and his eyes widen.

"Well, that was interesting. Did you guys know that y/n is a huge fan of Bondi Rescue? According to the comments."

Maxi, Reidy, Hoppo and Jesse stop laughing and look at each other seriously before they started whispering to each other and smirking. You couldn't believe the fans had told them that you liked the show.

Switching the hangout off you log into YouNow and get ready for your weekly live stream. You send a tweet telling your followers to start asking questions before last-minute primping of your hair and makeup before pressing broadcast.

HARRIES

I was mad that the guys would embarrass me like that. Yes, I had a small thing for y/n but I didn't want people knowing because I liked that it was my own little thing. There was something different about y/n, she was an unknown who got cast as the lead and even though the show had been going for four years and she's got many awards she still stayed humble and friendly. She came across as someone who didn't like to rub their achievements in other people's faces, fame hadn't changed her and I admired her for that.

It also helped that she was attractive, and even though the show was on in Australia she actually came from England so had an accent which was an added bonus. I'd watched all her interviews and award speeches and I couldn't get the way her y/e/c eyes twinkled as if she couldn't believe her success. That was the same for me and the rest of the lifeguards on Bondi Rescue, except hers was on a much larger scale.

I sit down away from the guys and scroll through twitter when I saw that she's tweeted.

@y/twitter/n: Live stream in five all you beautiful people so get those questions in x