Part one

Part one

Demi pov

I've been out of rehab for one month and I'm ready to take the stage. I'm nervous but I'm excited to be getting back to normal. As I'm getting ready jake my boyfriend hugs me from behind." Don't be nervous your gonna be amazing and your fans love you" he says then kisses my cheek. *flashback 1 month*. I'm walking out of rehab holding hands with my ex Wilmer. My parents are out In the car waiting to take me home. Maddie practically jumps on me and were both in tears I missed her so much. My mom turns around and kisses my cheek "I missed you my darling girl". We drive home and my mom gets right In the kitchen to make all of my favorite foods. *Flash forward* to three weeks after I get out of rehab I met my crew for my unbroken tour. There was boy in particular that caught my eye one of my backup dancers jake. We talked and he made me feel beautiful ever since then we've been dating. *flash forward to current time*. "Demi are you almost ready to go" jake says and snaps me out of my thoughts. I grab my keys and my phone then take his hand "I think I'm ready". He opens the car door for me and puts some music on.

Jake pov

As soon as we arrive paparazzi is everywhere. I open Demi's door and push us through the crowds of people saying awful things to my beautiful girl. I take her arm when were inside "beautiful don't listen to anything they say to you". Demi fakes a smile and says "I know". "Do you why Demi". Demi says "no why". "Because your the most beautiful and strongest person I know". Demi leans in and kisses me. Demi gets pulled In to hair and make up very quickly so I go warm up with the other dancers. Two hours later her fans are screaming her name. She walks out on stage and sits at her piano "before I sing this song I wanna thank everyone that never stopped believing in me and I wouldn't be here without you I love you guys with all my heart". She's singing skyscraper first. Then the backup dancers slowly come out for her nexus songs after skyscraper. Three hours later the concert is over and it's time to go home. I go backstage to find Demi with a huge smile on her face "it feels so good to be back" Demi says and pulls me I'm on her small couch. Demi whispers In my ear "because of you helping me thank you so much". She pushes me off and says "let's go home sexy I'm so tired". Demi laughs "well tour bus actually". She grabs her stung and we get on the bus. We both change into pajamas and fall asleep quickly.