Part nine

Part nine

Demi pov

*Flashback*

"It's been a week since I've been out of rehab and I feel so different I feel like my family looks at me differently". My counselor asks "does it bother you that they look at you differently". I look down at my phone "ya it kind of does". My counselor looks at the clock "I'm sorry Demi were out of time but next week id like to talk about that more". As she walks me out my mom texts me "do you want me to pick you up". I text her back "no I'm gonna walk home to clear my head". It was a time when I could walk home without paparazzi following me. On my way home it starts to rain and someone comes up behind me with an umbrella "hi I saw you were getting wet so I thought why not share my umbrella with a pretty girl I'm jake by the way". He walks with me to a small restaurant and orders for us". flashback over. Ever since that day we've been friends and then after it became more then we was hired on to the tour as one of my backup dancers. Jake always knew how to make me feel better and he knew what I was feeling even before I knew. Two hours later I can't sit still Any longer he's still In surgery and all I can do is pace back and fourth in his room. Dr.shepherd finally comes In and says "the surgery went okay but he never woke up were just waiting on him now , he's in recovery we'll bring him back in here when we're sure he's stable enough". "Demi you should go home and get some rest we'll call you if anything happens". I grab my Bag and phone. I text my manager " I'm sorry but I have to cancel". When I get outside my mom outside in the Parking lot with Maddie "wow we were just coming In to get you". I get in and Maddie says "Demi can I ask you something. "Ya of course sweetie". Maddie asks "where's jakes family". My mom looks at Maddie "we'll his parents were in a car crash and the rest passed away he has no family left". As soon as we get to the tour bus my mom makes me eat and take a nap. Maddie tickles my arm until I fall asleep. She stays with me so I'm not alone.