Part seven

Part 7

Demi pov

Rachel hugs me and then we walk down to the cafeteria she buys us both an ice cream. To break the silence I look up at Rachel "I hope you don't mind me asking but are you a patient here or is someone you know in the hospital". Rachel looks down at her ice cream "my sister is here she has cancer and she comes everyday for radiation". I hand her a napkin so she can wipe her tears "I'm so sorry". Rachel says "it's okay she's done with it in three weeks". Then she asks "so is that boy in the bed your boyfriend". "Ya he was gonna propose to but then everything happened". Rachel takes my hand "I'm so sorry I'll keep him in my prayers". I pull my hand away because she was still holding it. She laughs "sorry you can have your cute little hand back". After she walks back to my room and says "bye beautiful". All I can think was she just flirting with me. I look in the room and see him sitting on the bed. "Wilmer what are you doing here". Wilmer says "I was just checking up on you". His arms wrap around my waist and he tries to kiss me but I push him away "no we're not together anymore and I wouldn't do that right in front of him I already broke his heart once". Wilmer says "Demi I miss you I miss being with you staying up late and just talking". He looks at me with a cute pout with his lips "Wilmer please just leave we're just friends now". He lifts his shirt and shows me his abs "come on Demi I know you miss me". I get up to push him out of the door way and he pulls me in. Are faces are close and are lips slowly touch. Rachel walks by again and we stop kissing "I thought jake was your boyfriend". She walks away before I have the chance to say anything. Wilmer says "text me later if you need me beautiful". He leaves and my manager calls "Demi are you finishing your tour or do you need some time off." "I think I'll do one more show and then I need some time off". He says "okay see you tonight Demi". I grab my bag and kiss jakes soft lips. As I'm walking out he flatlines.