Part 18

Part 18

Demi pov

Were watching the notebook and a sexual scene comes on. I squeeze Rachel's hand and she looks at me biting my lip. Rachel says "come on Demi we can't yet, believe me I want too". I pull her close and we start making out. I grab her hand and put it in my underwear "just touch, just rub it a little please". She rubs it a little and puts her finger in. Then she stops "come on baby keep going". Rachel gets off "I can't I wanna wait every relationship I've been in sex gets rushed and it's not special I want are first time to be special". Rachel has tears in her eyes "I've had girls just use me for sex I just wanna be with someone that likes being with me without sex". She gets up off the couch then I pull her back. I put the movie back on and hold her close "I don't want you just for sex I just love you so much but I can wait don't worry". The movie ends and Rachel fell asleep. I put another movie and hold her while she sleeps. Someone on knocks on the door so I slowly slide Rachel off me and answer it. "Hey Demi I brought your candy" my mom says and she got us a pizza. She looks at Rachel sleeping on the couch. She kisses my forehead and leaves. I whisper in Rachel's ear "hey cutiepie wake up candys here". She wakes up with a smile on her face "really". She gets up and we walk to the kitchen she grabs a bag of m&ms. I hug her from behind.

Rachel pov

Demi asks "so what do you wanna watch next". "Idk you pick". Demi puts in a walk to remember and we go back to cuddling on the couch while we eat candy. Demi looks at her phone halfway through the movie "omg it's 2 in the morning we need to get some sleep". I look over at Demi I'm too lazy to get up carry me". Demi smiles "okay I'll carry you to bed". She puts one hand on my back and one under my legs. She kisses me while we walk to the bedroom. Then she puts me down on the bed and tucks me in. We fall asleep in each other's arms. The next morning we wake up early and Demi cooks a big breakfast. Demi looks upset so I hug her from behind "what's wrong sweetie". Demi takes a deep breathe "don't hate me but wilmers coming over to talk I told him not to but he's on his way." I let go of her and grab a plate "I'll just eat in the bedroom so you guys can talk". Demi looks down "okay".