Part 13

Part 13

Demi pov

Marissa leaves and now it's just rachel. We go upstairs to the guest room so she can put her things away. "Were making cupcakes in an hour if you wanna make some with us". Rachel says "okay I'm just gonna skype my girlfriend for a couple of minutes then I would love to". I look down at my feet so are you a lesbian or bisexual". Rachel says "I'm bisexual but I've had more girlfriends but I do like guys". Rachel says "so cupcakes in an hour". "Ya I'll see you in a little while". It's funny but she reminds me of jake in a way. My mom asks "so did you tell her that she's jakes sister". I shake my head "no I was too nervous and I didn't want her to leave". Maddie says "you should tell her soon she'll be more mad if you don't tell her". I sit down and put my hands over my face "I'm so stressed out". Rachel comes down twenty minutes later "so we baking". Maddie looks at me with a look that means "tell her". "Rachel can I talk to you". Rachel says "is there something wrong". I take her hand and we walk into the other room. "Okay jake told me something about you guys". Rachel looks at me with a weird look "jake was your brother and your mom put you up for adoption she was to young to have a baby". I show her the link of the info marissa sent me that she found". Rachel bursts into tears "so it was true". I pull her on to my lap and let her cry on my shoulder. Rachel gets up "well I know he was happy with you so that's good let's just go bake". My mom makes the batter Rachel and I put the batter into the circles on the baking pan. Maddie puts them in the oven. Rachel laughs "you have batter on your face". I wipe it off my face and put it on her "no I think you do". My mom says "girls settle down I don't a food fight started in my kitchen. Rachel says "ya Demi she doesn't want a food fight started". Madison pushes both of us and I fall on top of Rachel. We both blush then get up.

Rachel pov

Demi and I sit down in the living room and wait for the cupcakes to finish baking so can frost them after. "Can we play a game" Maddie asks. Demi asks what game. Maddie does an awkward smile and Demi says "no way". Maddie says "please,please"."What game does she want to play". Demi says "she wants to play a game were you sing and dance". Demi says "no Maddie I don't think are guest wants to do that". "I don't mind playing I love to sing". Maddie turns the xbox kinect on and she puts on I kissed a girl by Katy perry. "We'll I've kissed girls". Demi laughs "I've never kissed a girl". Demi and I get up to sing. When I start singing and Demi looks at me "wow your really good". After Maddie says "okay my turn". We sit down and Demi says "wow you never said you could sing so well your voice is beautiful". "Thank you I guess we don't know a lot about each other". Demi asks "where did you learn to sing". "Oh I never got lessons or anything I just sang ever since I was little". Dianna calls in "cupcakes are ready to be frosted. She goes in the other room to be with Eddie. We each have six cupcakes to frost. Demi puts some on her finger and wipes it on my face" oops my bad". I hold her hips and wipe my face on hers "oops".maddie asks "are you guys alright". Demi wipes it off and says "I'll be right back". She goes to the bathroom and shuts the door.