Part three

Part three

Jake pov

After the show is over Demi's mom pulls me off to the side "hi jake how's my daughter been". She smiles at me "Demi's been great I think rehab was the best thing for her". Dianna says "I'm so happy she's doing better thank you for being there for her". She hugs me the. Goes back to Demi's sister Madison. Demi comes out of her dressing room wiping her eyes "are you ready to go" she asks. "Demi are you okay". Demi says "ya I just can't believe I have such amazing fans there so supportive and so kind". She hugs me "thank you for everything". She takes my hand and we go out the back. We go up into the tour bus and Demi's family comes over. They all hug me then sit In the small kitchen with Demi. There all talking until someone else knocks on the door. Nick Jonas Demi's ex comes in and hands Demi flowers. He asks "Demi can we talk outside for a second". She looks at me then walks outside with him. Madison says "I think he wants her back I heard him talking at the concert". Dianna tells Maddie "shhh". They both look at me and my face turns red. All I can think Is one day I might he not be enough for Demi I know it won't last forever.

Demi pov

Nick pulls me outside and hugs me "Demi I miss you so much and I hate the way we left things". I pull away from him "nick I have a boyfriend and I'm really happy with him". He gets close "Demi we were happy together". At this point are noses are touching and he pulls me in. He kisses me and then I run back inside. Jake looks at me and I can tell he's upset. Dianna says "well Maddie and I are gonna go but we'll talk to you tomorrow." They leave and jake asks "so what happened outside". He looks down "please just tell me". I cover my face with my hands "he kissed me". When I look up he's gone. I look through the whole trailer but he's not there. I grab my phone and text him. An hour later he texts me back "I'll see you at the concert tomorrow I just need some time to think". I run to the small bedroom and cry myself to sleep. Instead of doing something I really want to do. The next morning I get up and make some coffee. My mom texts me "are you alright sweetie let me know if you want me to comeover and talk". Then nick texts me " I miss you". But no texts from jake.