Part five

Part five

Demi pov

The next morning I wake up and try to shake jake to see if he'll wake up but nothing happens. His doctor comes In to check his vitals and everything seems to be okay. He says "were just waiting on him to wake up". He leaves and jakes phone rings. I pick it up the phone "hello". A woman answers "hi we were just confirming that your ring is ready and you can come in whenever your ready to get it". "What ring" I ask her. The woman says "your engagement ring we engraved it and fixed the diamond". "Okay thank you so much". She hangs up and I'm in complete shock he was gonna propose to me and I would've said yes. "Baby you need to wake up because you need to propose to me and you need to wake up". I grab my phone and call nick he doesn't answer. Then I call my mom and she answer "hello sweetie is everything okay". "No do the police know what nick did". The phone goes silent then she says "nick was arrested last night someone have the police an anonymous tip about the incident". I look over at jake "do you think he's gonna wake up, can you come by I have to tell you something". She says "we just have to pray but I'll be over soon with Madison I love you honey". "I love you too mom see you soon". I kiss jakes forehead then walk down to the cafeteria to get something to eat I know jake would want me too. I grab a few sandwiches and three waters. The water drops from my hand and a girl with pink hair picks it up for me. "I'm so clumsy thank you so much". The girl laughs "ya I'm the same way". She puts her hand out " hi I'm Rachel". "Hi I'm Demi". She hands me the water "hi Demi maybe I'll see you around sometime". I take the water and say goodbye. When I get back Maddie and my mom are waiting for me In jakes room.