Part 14

Chapter 14

Rachel pov

I open the door and Demi is crying. "Demi what's wrong". Demi wipes her eyes "you just remind me of jake the things you do the way you act". Demi stands up and we hug "Demi do you want me to leave". Demi says "no I really like having you here, please don't go". She let's go "I'm okay now thank you". We go back into the living room and Madison is still frosting her cupcakes she has frosting all over her face. Demi sits on the couch "I know this isn't the perfect time but can you tell me about jake what was he like". Demi says "sit and I'll tell you about him". I sit on the Couch next to her. Demi says "well first jake was the kindest person and he was never selfish". "He understood that I had a career and didn't have much time off he just cared that it made me happy". Demi laughs "and he had the best sense of humor and he was so romantic". She pulls out a ring from her pocket "this is the ring he was going to propose with it's beautiful isn't it". She let's me hold it "ya it's very beautiful". Demi takes it back and puts it on her finger "he has the best taste too and the cutest laugh". Demi says "he was gonna be a really great father too he was so good with kids". "Can I see some pictures of him". Demi says "ya let me get my phone". Demi grabs her phone from

Her room and shows me the album of pictures of him. "He looked happy with you". Demi says "he once told me it was the best relationship he'd ever been in not because I was famous or anything but because I made him happier then any other girl."

Demi pov

Rachel says "I can understand why your beautiful". My face turns red "thank you". Rachel asks "so when are we leaving". "Not tomorrow but the next day are you excited". Rachel says "ya The only concert I've ever been to is paramore". She pulls out her phone and she shows me a picture of her with the band. Rachel asks "do you mind if I go lay down I'm not feeling very good". I walk her up to the guest room and tuck her into bed. I go into my room and lay down I feel tired from all the crying. I close my eyes and I roll over. "Hi beautiful". "Jake". Jake says "ya your just dreaming, you were thinking about me before you went to sleep" he leans over and kisses me then says " you know I never got to see how You looked in that sexy outfit". He hands it to me "come on baby I want you". I take the outfit from his hands and change in the bathroom. I walk out and he's just in boxers. He looks so sexy and it feels so real. I get on top of him and he whispers in my ear "your so sexy". He pulls the straps down and kisses my neck. Then slowly he goes down and the pulls the rest of it off. His tongue goes over my nipple and I throw my head back moaning his name. He flips us over so he's on top. He licks my inner thigh. He looks up "you like that baby". He sticks his tongue inside my pussy and I dig my nails into his back. Then he gets on top of me and he pumps inside of me. "Oh fuck that feels good keep going baby faster". He goes even faster and my legs start to tremble . He keeps his hand on my stomach to keep me down. "Yes fuck, yes keep going I'm cumming , I'm cumming". I climax and cums inside of me. After he rolls off of me and wraps his arms around me jake says "I missed you and my parents think your beautiful". We kiss and jake says "you know it's time to go back you have to wake up now". "No jake I wanna stay with you". "Stay with me jake". Jake has tears in his eyes "I'll always love you but it's time to go". My mom shakes me til I wake up "honey we wanted to know if you wanted to go shopping". I look at the other side of the bed and he's gone.