Part 16

Part 16

Demi pov

Rachel falls asleep with her head on my chest so I decide to just stay with her just in case she needs me or tries to do something. The next morning Rachel wakes me up my pulling the covers off. We both get off the bed and Rachel wraps her arms around me. She says "thank you so much for last night" then she kisses me on the lips. She smiles then walks away. I put my fingers on my lips "did she really just kiss me". My mom has breakfast ready in the kitchen and Maddie is sitting at the table eating. My mom hands Rachel a plate of food and we both sit down to eat. The whole table is quiet until my mom breaks the silence "so girls did you sleep okay". Rachel says "ya I slept really good" as she looks at me. Maddie asks "so we're leaving tomorrow to finish your tour". "Ya are you excited you might meet some celebrities". Maddie face lights up "really". "Ya it's gonna be awesome". Rachel stays quiet the entire time. After breakfast Rachel grabs a towel from her bag "I'm gonna take a shower". "Your not gonna do anything right". Rachel says "what do you wanna sit in the bathroom while I shower and make sure I don't do anything". "Ya just let me know when you get in the shower". I stand outside the door until she says "okay I'm in". Her thong and bra is on the toilet seat. Rachel peaks out "oh you can move that stuff so you can sit do you like it". My voice cracks "like what". Rachel laughs "my thong isn't it cute". I pick it up "ya it's cute". I put it on the ground with her bra and sit on the toilet seat while she showers.

Rachel pov

I finish washing up then turn the water off. Demi hands me a towel and I wrap it around my body. I get out and Demi asks "so are you feeling better". "Ya I feel much better beautiful". Demi opens the door to the guest room and goes in "so do you wanna watch me get dressed too". Demi says "sorry I'll wait outside". "I mean I don't have anything to hide if you wanna watch me get dressed". Demi says "no that's okay just come get me when your done". "Okay sexy". Demi says "okay". She shuts the foot behind her and I get dressed". I lay down on the bed and I get a skype call from my friend that's really sexy. She's laying on her bed "hi Rachel I miss you". "Hi shay ya I miss you too". She blows a kiss and says "we should hangout soon I heard your single". "We'll I'm coming to la soon so maybe I'll come visit you". Shay says "okay sexy can't wait". Demi knocks and comes in "oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were busy". "It's okay I'm just skyping a friend".shay asks "who are you with". Demi sits down next to me "hi I'm Demi". Shay says "hi". Then she asks "are you guys dating". Demi asks "me and Rachel no were just friends." Shay smiles "okay good". Demi says "okay I'll just leave you guys alone I have to go pack anyways".

P.s. I love youOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara