Part ten

Part 10

Demi pov

I wake up and Maddie comes over to hug me. My mom has food everywhere and her eyes are puffy. "Mom what's going on". She shakes her head "nothing sweetie everything's fine". She makes me sit down "just eat sweetie we'll talk after". I eat some Mac and cheese "okay mom tell me what's up now". She says "let's just go to the hospital and I can explain there but we have to go fast". I get dressed and put some makeup do my hair.at the hospital the doctors are all around his room and I know it's not good. Dr.shepherd takes puts his hand on my shoulder and walks with me into his room. "Demi I'm so sorry but there was another brain bleed that we couldn't stop and he bled out he didn't make it". I fall to my knees and burst out crying. Dr. Shepherd says "but we need to be fast about saying goodbye he was an organ donor and if we don't move fast we won't be able to use them". I get up and go next to him. My hand touches his soft cold skin. "You were supposed to wake up and marry me, wake up". After that I'm crying so hard that I can't even talk. After a couple of minutes dr. Shepherd pulls me off and Rachel comes up behind me she grabs me. I try to run back to him but Rachel pulled me out of the room. The nurses take him to the room. I get away from Rachel and follow the bed to the or. My mom finds me and holds me from behind. She runs her fingers through my hair "I know sweetie I understand and I am so sorry that this happened to you". My mom starts to cry and we just hold each other. Maddie just stands there and watches us. My mom let's go of me "what do you wanna do sweetie". I hug Maddie "I just wanna go home, please take me home to are home not the tour bus". I grab his things from the room and say goodbye to Rachel I give her my phone number. At the tour bus my mom goes inside and grabs everything while we wait outside. She comes out and puts everything in the trunk then gets in the car "are you ready to go home". On the ride home I fall asleep thinking of jake.