Part eight

Part 8

Demi pov

The nurses and doctor comes in. The doctor screams "bring me a crash cart". They open his shirt and put the paddles on his chest. The nurse says "charge it to 200". The doctor escorts me out "we're taking him into surgery we think he might have a brain bleed In the frontal lobe." He puts his hand on my shoulder "this is a Risky surgery there are many complications that could happen but I'm confident I can fix it". Once he's stable the nurses get an OR. Dr. Shepherd says "we'll keep you updated as soon as we can well let you know stay strong". He walks off and I'm left alone In my room. Instead of crying I grab a notebook from my purse and the lyrics start flowing out of me. Rachel comes In, In a mad way she asks "is everything okay, what happened". Without looking up from my notebook I ask Rachel "are you mad at me I know what you saw and it was Wilmer that kissed me I didn't want to kiss him". Rachel says "I'm sorry if I have a hard time believing that my ex girlfriend said the same thing now she's dating the person she kissed". Then she asks "so what are you doing". I put my pen down and look up at Rachel " I'm writing a song after jake was brought into surgery the lyrics just came to me". She sits down next to me "if you don't mind me asking what are they about". I give her the notebook to read "the songs about giving jakes a heart a break before we were together he was in a horrible relationship and I wanted to be the one to give his heart a break but I ended up just breaking it". A few tears come out and Rachel says "if you really wanna make it up to him be more faithful when he wakes up". Rachel kisses my cheek and walks out". I finish writing my song after an hour then just turn on the tv while I wait for jake. I can't help but only think of when I first met jake.