Part six

Part six

Demi pov

My mom and I go down to the jewelry store to pick up the ring. The jeweler asks "what can I do for you today and omg can i have your autograph". She smiles ah me "ya and I was wondering if I could pick up a ring that jake o'brien dropped off". She hands me a piece of paper and I sign my name. Then she goes under the counter and grabs a small box "he's your boyfriend right". I wasn't sure what to say but she says "it's okay you don't have to say". I open the small box and it's the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. The jeweler says "its all paid for you, you can take it if you want it. The engraving on the inside says "for everything my best friend". My mom says "I think it's time to look through his stuff see what else we can find". I put the ring back in the box and put it in my purse. Paps are everywhere so we quickly get back in the car and drive back to the tour bus. I grab his suitcase from under the bed and rip it open. There's a letter at the top "to Demi". I rip the envelop open and it says "dear Demi, I left because it was a wake up call for me I'm not good enough for you. You should be with nick he can help you accomplish all of your dreams he understands you more than I can". I was gonna propose to you but then I realized you deserve better you deserve someone that can treat you right". P.s. I love you. I burst into tears and my mom just holds me while I cry. She asks "do you wanna go back to the hospital so you can be with him". I nod my head yes and she wipes the tears from my eyes "okay sweetie let's go". Maddie hugs me and kisses my cheek. Jake looks the same sleeping so peacefully. "Jake you have to wake up because you have to propose to me and we have to get married because your perfect for me I love you jake". My mom says "we'll give you time alone I'll pick you up later i love you honey". She leaves with Madison and I pull out the ring just to look at it. Rachel walks by and comes in "are you okay". I get off the bed and shake my head "no I'm not okay". She comes over and hugs me. "Come to the cafeteria with me I'll buy you some ice cream".