Chapter 5 : The conversation

« So basically, you just asked me If I would marry you. »

« Wait what ? No no I didn't mean... it's just... »

« Relax, I was only joking Kazu. »

Rias and I were still chatting in the room besides the club about the proposition I just made her. I was a bit shaken by what she just said. I didn't mean to propose to her.

Nevertheless, i think that I am in love with her. It's like I didn't forget my feelings from where I was young. I have the belly butterflies every time i'm around her. She triggers something in me. Something very nice. I know that we properly met like 4 days before but I'm still already bound to her. It's like I can't imagine my life without her now.

She was lost in her thoughts. I hope I didn't say something that would make us uneasy. It wasn't my purpose at all. Well I needed to know if I overstepped her boundaries, so I broke the silence.

« So what do you think ? »

« Well I must admit that it's a good idea. But I think that you didn't consider the consequences of a wedding of that order. I mean you won't be able to disappear like that. And well it's not possible to have a divorce procedure when you are a noble like me. »

« Hum I see. But what if we stayed married but if we find other persons we just have to see them and live separately. »

It hurts to say that kind of stuff. I know that I won't find anybody else. But the thought of Rias marrying someone else is so unstandable that I would do anything to prevent that from happening. I don't know why but Rias blushed heavily after I said that.

« Well anyway... my point is, we can do that and figure out a solution later. »

« Right Kazu... plus I won't hide you from your family for ever. They have to know that you are back. »

« Yes. I must admit that i'm looking forward to meet them. »

« Yeah... But Kazu, it's rather curious that you had that kind of idea. I'd never thought that you would come up with that kind of plan, but i like that side of you. »

I couldn't help to blush like crazy when she said that. She giggled when she saw that my face was completely red.

« Anyway, Kazu... It might be a good idea, at least it's the best option I have yet. I'll call my parents and I'll organise a trip to the underworld. »

« Great. »

« Well that concludes our conversation. »

She was about to leave, but she turned back and said

« And thank you Kazuki. It means a lot. »

And then she left.

-------------------------------------

Hey guys ! It's a short chapter, but don't worry there's another one coming very soon !

Don't forget to leave your opinion or to vote if you enjoy  the story !