Chapter 11 : The Solution ?

Rias finally broke the kiss. I couldn't believe what happened. A real emotional lift. Just now I was alone, desperate, and talking to myself, when she arrived by total surprised and kiss me. I must be as red as a tomato. I should probably say something.

« So...I guess you're not marrying Kenta... »

She stroke my head and smiled gently.

«Silly boy, my heart belongs to you. Only to you. And that fact will never change. »

« Does that mean that we... »

« Yeah, I must say that I'm glad to have a boyfriend like you. I wanted you to be all mine since a long time now. »

We took each others hand and we came downstair. There, we met my parent's discussing with Rias's parents.

« Ah Kazuki, you're there. We needed to discuss something. We have found a solution for your memory problems. »

« That's good news ! What is it ? »

Zeoticus spoke.

« You probably shouldn't be that delighted. It might not be the solution you expected. »

My mother then spoke.

« It may be very dangerous. But it's the only way, I must confess that I am against, but there's no other way. »

Rias then intervene.

« Enough suspense already ! What's the solution you've found ? »

« Well Kazuki, you'll have to go find the evil god in the mountains and make a second pact with him. »

« Wh-what ? »

Everything got confused inside my head. Have they all gone mad ? It's not a proper solution. I could be killed ! I don't have any powers, I don't know how to make a pact and if the god is evil, he would never accept. Rias who looked as shock as I was and was wrapped with a red aura all over her body, spoke with a dark tone.

« Are you all completely crazy ? You want Kazuki to die ? I will not permit it ! I'd rather having him alive without his memory than having him dead. »

Rias's mother scolded her.

« Rias Gremory where are your manners ! Shall I remind you that you're talking to Devil Lords ? »

My mother took Venelana by the arm.

« Don't be to harsh on her, Venelana. I can see why Rias is so worried, I am as worried as her, but the decision not ours anyway. It's Kazuki's. »

« I am sorry mother... But as Yumi just said, i'm very concerned about Kazuki. I don't want anything to happen to him that's all. »

She tightened my hand with all her forces and she finally managed to calm herself down. I am pleased that Rias is so concerned about me.

« So what do you say Kazuki ? »

« Er... I don't know... I mean I can't exactly know what I've lost. So it's kinda hard to judge what I should do. Maybe I'll better sleep on it and bring my decision tomorrow. »

« Hum hum very well... but you should know something more ; We discussed a lot with the Gremory... Well I discussed a lot since you're mother is against all this. And it has been decided that you'll be aloud to marry Rias only if you recover your memory. Since it's kinda her fault if you lost everything in the first place. »

« That's Bull Shit ! it not her fault ! Don't you dare put the blame on her ! »

Rias tried to contain me.

« Calm down Kazuki it's alright... I mean it's not completely wrong either. »

« ...That's enough for today, you may leave, Kazuki, I'll see you tomorrow to hear your decision. »

I took my leave, and Rias quickly followed me.

« Wait up Kazu ! » she took me by the shoulder. « May I remind you that you're my boyfriend now ? I won't accept it if you leave me behind like that. »

« I'm sorry it's just that I needed to go as fast as possible. My father is such a dickhead, I'm quite shocked ! »

« You shouldn't talk that loud, your father is just in the room next to this one. I suggest that we go discuss in my room. »

She lead the way to her room. When we entered it it made me relax instantly. It smelt like her inside, raspberry and vanilla ! It felt just like if every time that I breath I was hugging her ! Furthermore everything was so tidy, it was an amazing place.

« Er... I'm sorry Kazu, If I knew that you'll enter here today I would have cleaned up a bit, everything is so messy, I'm kinda embarrassed ! »

« What are you talking about ! It's certainly the tidyest place i've ever seen ! »

« Really ? - She giggled- I'm sure that you're overreacting as always ! »

« No but really if you think, that's messy, you must be insane ! »

« Fufufu maybe i'm insane, who knows ? »

We lied down on her bead looking at each other in the eyes. She was stroking my hair as I was putting her in my embrace.

« So Kazuki, what will you do ? »

« I don't know... »

« Well I can't help you as a matter of fact because, well, In one hand I don't want you to go because you could be killed, but in the other hand... »

« You want us to be married. »

Knowingly that she interrupted her sentence on purpose because she was embarrassed, I decided to tease her by finishing it. She gave me a light hit in the shoulder and she blushed a lot.

« Stop it Kazuki ! That's not funny ! »

« Well you know... I'd like to marry you too. I mean, you're the perfect woman so... »

She gave me a peck on the lips. She said with a sweet voice :

« I told you to stop, silly ! »

« In order for us to have a life together, I don't really have a choice. I have at least to try, and if I die you could still resurrect me as one of your servant. »

« It's an Idea but I think it won't work. - She sighed - I'm scared Kazuki. I really am. I won't tell you to go, because that would be very selfish, but if you decide to try I won't hold you back either. But please whatever happens out there, come back to me. I need you by my side. For me, you mean more than life itself that's why I... »

I kissed her. Because I wanted to heal her worries. I mean I was of course scared as fuck too but I wanted to be strong for the two of us.

« I swear that no matter what happens, I'll come back ! »

------------------------------

Yo ! Longer chapter today to celebrate the new year ! Hope you all had a nice new year eve ! See you next time

XOXO