Chapter 12 : Goodbye Kazu

The following morning, I woke up in Rias's embrace. It was soft, warm and comfy. It was so reassuring that it almost made me forget that I was surely going to be killed soon. I felt completely at peace and I didn't give a shit about the rest. I love this woman, and I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with her. But more than that, I also want to remember every single moment we had together, that's why I have to go and try to get my memories back. I tried to extirp myself from her arms without waking her up. I realised that I failed when I heard a half asleep voice saying « You have to leave so soon ? We won't see each other for several days, even maybe several weeks ! Please stay a bit longer ! »

I guessed that it wasn't a real request because she hugged me tighter preventing me to leave. I hugged her too and I stroked the back of her head. The raspberry smell that came from her invade my nostrils and turned my brain into a wonderful flourished garden.

Sooner or later I had to leave, I could because Rias fell asleep deeply in my arms. I found my dad, I gave him my decision and I started to pack my things. I couldn't figure out what could be useful and what was completely useless, I mean, who knows what you may need to fight against an Evil god ? Well maybe I won't have to fight ? Maybe it'll be a peaceful dialogue...Who knows ? I felt a hug behind my back, I expected it to be from Rias, but no, it was my mother.

« You're leaving so soon Kazuki ? »

« Yeah...The sooner i'll leave the quicker it'll be finished... »

« But are you enough prepared... I'm so worried... I mean... We just reunited a few weeks ago and now your leaving and you're not even sure to come back... It sure is a tough situation to live. »

« Well, I don't really have a choice. Since it's the only way for me to have the possibility to be with the woman I love, I have to go and to try. »

« I beg your pardon because of my language but, I think that your father is such a dick on that topic. It's like if powers are more important than his own son. »

« Don't worry mom. it'll be okay, and if I make it, I'll have my memories back, my powers back and we could live happily all together. »

« I am sure that you are going to make it. I mean if you could make out of it alive when you were 10, there's no reason that you won't be able to make it now that you're 16... Still though I... I think that my nerves won't be able to lose you once more... »

« I swear that i'll come back. I promised it to Rias, and I'll promise it to you now, I'll come back safe and sound ! »

« I trust you. Let me help you to pack some stuff now. »

So my mother helped me to fill my bag with stuff that could be useful. I was now about to take my leave. I stood in front of the castle of the Gremory and looked at it. I turned back, I started to walk, saying to myself « everything we'll be okay ». As I was talking alone, someone startled me by catching my arm.

« Everything will not be okay if you leave me without even saying goodbye ! »

The red headed princess... She looked depressed, almost mad.

« Er... Sorry... I didn't want to wake you... »

« Who cares ? I was so afraid that you'd have left already... I don't want to see it that way but I cannot help myself to think that it might be the last time that we see each other. Do you realise that ? »

« No, I'll come back. I was sure that i'll see you again very soon, that's why I didn't wake you. I didn't want our goodbye to sound like a farewell, I wanted to avoid this. »

« You drive me crazy Kazuki... »

I hugged her. And she wrapped her arms around me. We stayed in that position for a few minutes. And finally we broke the hug.

« Give me your hand. »

She took my hand and touched it, a magic seal appeared on it and began to glow before fading away.

« I put a spell on you, So i'll know where you are. It's hard to say goodbye to you, So I don't want it to last very long... »

She tip toed to reach my height and she kissed me deeply. She mutters with a sweet voice in my ears.

« So long Kazuki. » She then disappeared inside the castle and I began my trip to the mountains.

--------------------

Hey guys ! Here's a short one because I hadn't a lot to say about Kazu's departure. I'll try to make the following chapters longer even if I had less inspiration lately. I don't know when I'll update. I might take a little break for a week to make a better writing... I don't know. Anyways don't forget to vote and to comment if you're liking it. See you next time !

XOXO