chapter 8 (Pt1) : What's going on with my heart ?

I took some kind of limo with my parents to go to their castle. I was with them physically in the car, but my spirit was clearly somewhere else. Somewhere close to Rias.

« So Kazu, you don't remember a single thing ? »

My mother's question brought me back to reality.

« Rias told me a bunch of stuff, but I don't remember a thing that come from my own memory. But I think that I can still triggers some feelings I felt before losing my memory. »

« I see... You know that helping you with that is our number one priority right now. »

My mother stroke my hand with her thumb and made a bitter smile. My father who was silent until now began to spoke.

« Yes, all this wedding business it can be dealed with later. Right now we must focus on your memories and your powers. If you want to be king of your peerage and be the head of the Forneus house someday you have to become strong. »

So I think I can see what my parents are made of. My mother is more the caring type while my father seems to be more bothered by power and that kind of stuff.

We finally arrived in the castle. It was beautiful and gigantic. My parents seemed to be like the Gremorys, very rich.

My mother took my hand.

« Does it triggers something ? I mean being in this place. »

« I feel at peace but it doesn't bring back any memories. I'm sorry. »

« Don't apologies Kazu it's not your fault, follow me now I will show you your bedroom. »

We climbed a few stairs, and finally we reached a corridor with several doors. Everything looked alike and as we were moving forward, I was thinking that this place was some kind of maze and that I won't be able to find my way on my own. I wonder how people can live in such big places. My mom opened a door on the left, she turned the knob softly. It was almost as if she was profaning a sacred sanctuary. I guess that when I disappeared she didn't want to go in my room. The door finally opened and I entered the room. It smelled just like me. I was overwhelmed with a familiar feeling in this room. It was like getting a hug or something.

« It had not change at all » My mother said as she put her hand on my shoulder. She then continued. « Of course we can get rid of the toys, since you're all grown up now. It used to suits you when you were a child but you're almost an adult now, so, yeah, we should a thing or two, but I hope that it'll do it for tonight. »

« Yes that'll be perfect. I really like. I've never felt more at home than right now ! »

« Well I'm glad to hear that ! I'll take my leave now, you must be tired. »

And then my mother left. I put on my pyjamas and slipped inside the bed. I looked a the ceiling, breathing deeply. I couldn't sleep because I had a lot of thing to process, but there was one thing harder than the others. Did I had a passionate kiss with Rias Gremory ? I know now that I love her, maybe she doesn't and just wanted to kiss ? I guess i'll never know unless if I ask. I'll never be bold enough to ask, so I'll never know. I missed her at this instant, I had the sensation of smelling her perfume but it just my brain that's playing tricks on me. God knows how but I finally fell asleep. When I opened my eyes it was still the dawn. I got out my room and went into the living room. My father was there.

« Good Morning Kazuki, did you sleep okay ? »

« Yes, it was a very good night and you father ? »

« It was alright. Kazuki, today I'm going to help you find a way to regain your powers. »

« Oh okay. »

« And your friend Rias insisted to be there, does it bother you ? »

« N...Not at all, I think that we could use her help since she's super smart ! »

« Alright, so take you're breakfast quickly we're going at the Gremory's. »

We took our leave and then we arrived at the castle. My heart was racing like crazy.
A maid opened the door to let us come in. I couldn't hear what was happening around me because the poundings of my heart covered it all. Venelana was here to welcome us and then she arrived. Rias. She blushed a bit when she saw me.

We moved to an arena so I could practice and try to use my powers.

-------------------------------------

Hey ! So yeah I cut this chapter in two parts, otherwise it would have been too long :3

And since it's christmas (yay) i'm going to publish two parts today (this time it's not a lie hehe) anyways, don't forget to vote and to leave your opinion if you're enjoying it !

XOXO