Chapter 10 : Collecting the pieces and putting some glue

this chapter will be told from Rias's point of view.

I was walking around in the castle on my own. I was preoccupied by Kazuki. I was a bit mad at myself. He had been trying to say something but when I'd seen Kenta I ran and I didn't gave Kazu a chance to finish. If I had to be completely honest with myself, I'd have to admit that it was a way to take my revenge because he had'nt had the reaction I wanted when I had speak about the kiss we shared. It was very dumb of me. I don't think that he'll stay mad anyways. I hope so at least. I went a bit outside to grab some fresh air when I saw Kenta who asked me to follow him. I didn't expected that but I didn't mind. Kenta used to be a close friend of mine. We didn't keep in touch though. When Kazu disappeared I was dived in a deep sorrow and I was hard to deal with so some people preferred to leave me. Kenta was among those who left .and even if I like him very much, I will never be able to forgive that. We climbed a stair and we arrived at the top of a tower.

« What are we doing here ? »

« I have something I've been meaning to tell you, and I thought it was the perfect scenery to do what I have to do. »

« Um... Okay... Go ahead then... »

Kenta kneeled and put a case out of his pocket, he opened it and there was a ring inside.

« Rias, I have been in love with you since a very long time. When I heard that you were going to marry someone else, I decided to make a move before it was too late. So Rias Gremory, will you marry me ? »

At that point I completely freaked out. I don't love Kenta. I mean I appreciate him and that's it. I didn't know how to react.

« Oh dear don't look back, there was Kazuki just now but he left. Hopefully he won't ruin our moment. He's such a freak, I mean he has always been a freak but know that's even worse than before. »

Oh no Kazu saw that ?? I'm so screwed right now... I completely lost my shit at this instant. How can this dick head be so bold ?

« I'm sorry, who did you just called a 'freak' ? Who exactly you think you are ? «

« I'm sorry, I didn't mean that... Gosh calm down, honey. »

« Don't call me 'honey'. I won't marry you. I don't like you, I never did. When I was at my lowest you disappeared and now that I'm easygoing you came back and hope to marry me ? Go fuck yourself Kenta. »

I then dashed out of the room. I didn't even had the time to saw Kenta's reaction. I needed to find Kazuki. I had to tell him that it was a misunderstanding. I don't want to lose him again. I searched every corner of the castle and I eventually found him in the courtyard. He looked down. He was throwing little pebble in the fountain. He was talking to himself. I decide to remain quiet to listen to what he was saying.

«...I'm so stupid. Of course it had to end up this way. I mean he is way better than me. Of course. Plus i'm a burden for her, I have amnesia. It must be hard to be with me. It hurts. It really does. It just that I love her so damn much... »

-!! Kazu likes me ? I had no clue...

« You're such a weirdo Kazu, look at you, you're talking to yourself just like if it could solve your problems...pff... It should have been me instead of Kenta, kneeling before her with a ring and declaring my love. »

« Well you can do it now. »

I couldn't remain quiet. I just heard the man I'm in love with saying that he's in love with me. Kazu was completely astonished by my presence and he looked very embarassed because he knew that I heard everything he just said. I moved forward and kissed him. And by the sparkle in his eyes I could tell that it was just like if had collected the pieces of his broken heart and putted some glue to repair it.

-------------------------

Hey guys ! I had some problem with internet so I couldn't respect the promise I made on christmas day, and since I said that it wasn't a lie, I published 3 chapter today to make it up to you guys. I'm so sorry. Anyways I hope you're not pissed and that you will sill don't forget to follow me and to vote if you're enjoying ^^

XOXO