Chapter 1

A small black haired girl runs along the tables of the guild, being chased by a certain red head girl

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

   A small black haired girl runs along the tables of the guild, being chased by a certain red head girl. She couldn't be hardly be past 4 years of age and already looked fierce wearing her pale lavender leather jacket. Her dress overall was swinging around her legs. Her laughter rang through out the guild, capturing everyone's attention. It brought smiles to everyone, the girl just had an ability to bring anyone to smile. "I'm going to get youuuuu" Erza sang out."Erza pwease stop" her words slurred with her laughter. The red head scooped her up and started tickling her. "Onii-tan!!" she yelled for her older brother. 

     As of on cue her brother was by her side and rescuing her from Erza's grasp. "I got you Ruka". Her brother looked at her with a big smile. Her smile, little two pigtails, big red eyes, her bangs, were enough for him to smile too. 

       The black haired girl, Ruka, had grown up now

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

       The black haired girl, Ruka, had grown up now. She was now 9 years old and stood in front her brother crying. "I can't do it Onii-chan, I just can't!" Ruka cried out frustrated. Hot tears streamed down her face, Natsu frustrated that he couldn't get her to calm down. She had been practicing , trying to create a galaxy warp hole. But, she had only been able to create a small spark. "Natsu, you can't even clam your sister. How disgraceful" Erza's voice rang through his ears. 

       "It's not my fault, she hardly ever cries" Natsu screamed. Erza glared at him to shut up, in which he did. "Hey, hey Ruka stop crying, you're okay" She soothed her. Ruka tried to steady her breathes, tried to stop the tears from falling. She felt so frustrated that she couldn't remember her dragon mother's teachings. She only tried to attempt it because the only thing left was a book filled with spells in it. So that brings her here. "I..can-can't do it Erza" she tried getting out. Erza smile softly at her. "I'll help you then. Where's your book?" She asked. 

      Ruka pointed to the blue stool next tot the bar. The red head walked to the stool and picked up the book. It was quite heavy. She gave it the girl, and the small girl opened it to the page with the spell. Erza read it and nodded when she understood what the small girl needs to do. "Okay first of all, place your right leg in front, left behind, like a fighting stance," she demonstrated it to her. The small girl wiped her tears on her leather jacket, which everyone had noticed grew along to adjust to her growing body and followed. "Yes, like that, now put your arms in front like your hugging like an imaginary person, then spread them apart , like your going to fight".

From Fairy to Tiger {Sting Eucliffe} DISCONTINUED जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें