Chapter 6

The three third generation dragon slayers made it back to the hotel...or should we say a mansion really. They had an hour before the warning hour and so all the participants were gathered in the spacious lobby. They were all sitting on the long velvet colored couches.

 Ruka was sitting at the edge, legs crossed, head placed back on the headrest. She was holding a sleeping Juri in her arms. She herself was about to fall asleep. 

Sting was next to her. Legs crossed as well, arm spread behind Ruka. He fiddled with his fur coat. Lector was sitting in his lap, yawning and curling into his side. 

Rogue was simply sitting like a statue. Arms crossed across his chest and frosch was soundly sleeping on top of his head. They looked quite hilarious. 

Rufus was reading a thick book. Somehow entertained with reading such a thick book. His hat tilted a bit forward and he fixed back on. 

Orga was sitting by the other edge, elbow placed there. His palm held his chin and staring into nothingness. 

They were absolutely bored. 

The second ticked by like minutes. The minutes ticked by like hours. 

The grandfather clock ticked and made a very long tock indicating it was 12 am. 

The black haired girl lifted her head and looked around to search for anything regarding the preliminary round. She gently shook Juri awake and the blue exceed jumped off her lap, landing on the coffee table. The black haired girl got up and stretched her arms, "So, what now—" She was cut off by the shaking of the entire building. 

She grabbed the armrest for support, but also felt something holding her by the waist. She blushed as she noticed it was Sting's hand. Sting blushed and let's her go. "Thanks..." she murmured. The team had gone outside to the balcony to check on the sudden shake. They walked over to the balcony to see the entire hotel being lifted into the air. The black haired grabbed onto railing already feeling sick. 

Yes, unfortunately, Ruka Galaxia, has motion sickness. Just like any other dragon slayer, she suffered from motion sickness. But she was always, and still envious of the small, Wendy Marvel for not being affected by it. 

The motion stopped and she was finally able to breath with ease. The memebers looked around and saw other motels or hotels were being lifted into the air as well. Members from other guilds emerged from the inside to deal with all the comotiom onky to find themselves being lifted of solid ground. 

Light emerged from the center of Crocus, the black haired girl squinted her eyes to be able to shape out the thing or person being projected into the air. 

And was she not suprised who it was. 

"To all the guild here present for the Grand Magic Tournament!!...Good Morning!!"

The balck hair girl scowled at the pumpkin, she had nasty history with it. It had once called her a teenage girl with a 3 year old's spirit in it. 

It had an annoying smile, that stretched across it's face. She found it disturbing sometimes. It's had a tall green pointy hat with tiny arms with gloves in it. It wore a collared t-shirt and what seemed like oversized green shoes. 

It outstretched it's hand like a hug-like manner. It stood in a plate, and was being projected into the sky. 

"In order to reduce the number of participating teams from 113 to 8, we will now a 'Preliminary Event'!"

Due to her heightened senses she heard gasp coming from the Fairy Tail team. 

"Preliminary!?"