Chapter 12

That night. I love it. The stars, the moon, the constellations. I love it.

But a lot of things happen at night. Things so despicable, you can't control your anger. Things so lovely, a candle light date. The birth of a star. The death of a star. A dying love. A newborn love. The birth of a child. The death of person. 

Our you could be stuck at the hot springs with your boyfriend, who might I say I just had a arguement with. I sat, arms crossed, naked in the hot springs behind the sleeping quarters. My hair was pulled into a messy bun and my cheeks were red due to the heat. The vapor covered my body, which worked to hide me from Sting most of the time. I heard the water started to move to my direction and I scooted a few feet away from my previous place. 

"You know when I said to meet me at the hot springs I expected you happily coming along."

"Well, we currently had a fight and I don't wanna see your cocky face right now."

"But you love my face."

"Who said I did?'

"Your my girlfriend."

"I'm I really?"

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"I never said that."

"So we're good?"

"Who gave you that idea?"

"Because you here with me."

"Because I lost a bet."

"You didn't have to come either way."

"I'm not a coward."

"What?"

"I don't go back on my word, you know that."

"Do I? After all I'm not your boyfriend right now."

".......You think this is cute, don't you?"

"Do you find it cute?"

"No, I find this humiliating."

"Why? It's not like I haven't seen anything of you by now."

"Perv."

"......Why are you mad at me?"

"Because you were watching a porn fest."

"No I wasn't!"

"Yes, you were." 

"Whatever."

"No it's not just whatever!"

"Then what do you want me to say!?"

"How about starting with sorry?"

"Sorry."

"You don't mean it."

"Yes I do."

"You would've had said so earlier."

"But I do mean it!"

I flinched by his sudden chnage of tone. That's when I knew. I had to get out of here. "I'm leaving." I got up, covering my chest and reaching for bathrobe. I felt a tug on my arm and I was suddenly pulled back into the water. I was sitting down again and Sting's face was leaned into mines. His eyes held a fire in them, but covered by that fire was lust. 

My faces heated up, my blood rushing to my cheeks. I hope my redness would cover my blush. He leaned and I held my breath, closing my eyes, expecting to be screamed at. I felt him place his head in the crook of my neck. His hot breath sent goosebumps down my neck. I shook my head, no. I pushed him away and grabbed my bathrobe. I stood up and placed on my bathrobe. I ran towards the girls changing room and locked the door. I tried steading my breath and slowly placed my forehead against the door.