Chapter 8

Previously on the last chapter....

The battle will have the same rules of those of main battles. Now the two wizards that will be part of this battle will be...

Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail Team A!!...

Versus...

Ruka Galaxia from Sabertooth!!"

The black haired girl frowned, slowly straightening her figure. She slowly glanced at Fairy Tail Team A and saw Erza staring at her. She gave the black haired girl a nod and walked towards the hall behind them. 

She turned around and she heard Sting say something but there was some ringing her ears. Why? She didn't know. Was it because she finally was able to battle with her childhood idol? Or was it because she was....scared? No it couldn't be, she was stronger, stronger than her. Her magic had improved drastically since she had implanted that dragon lacrima in herself. So why was she nervous?

Before she knew it she was a few feet away from the battle field. She took a deep breath in and shakily let it as she walked out. 

There was an immediate response from the crowd as they cheered for her. She smiled and waved. She walked to the center where the pumpkin amd Erza were. 

"Now just because this round is for entertainment it does not mean the rules don't apply. You still have thirty minutes on the clock, no points awarded whatsoever. Now shake hands."

Erza stretches out her hand and Ruka gave her a  eye-closed smile. She took her hand but pulled her in closely. 

"It been a long time, Erza. Now just because I was afraid of fighting you so long ago, don't expect me to be the weakling I was before. I won't go easy on you and you don't go easy on me okay, Erzyywerzzyy" she bitterly murmured in her ear. 

"Who said I was ever going to go easy on a dragon slayer, a smart one at the most."

She pulled away from Erza and gave her another closed eye smile. She put in about 5 feet of distance away fro her. 

"Battleeeee Begin!"

One minute they as still as states the next the distance between the is closed and both of them furiously throwing punches. It was the same for the first few minutes. Until Ruka kicked her unexpectedly, in which Erza was shoved to the ground. Ruka snapped her fingers and sword was suddenly in her hands. They were just like Erza's, no that sword was Erza's. Her eyes widened at the sight of it and barely blocked the sword with her covered armor arms. 

"Do you like my sword Erza?"

"Where did you get that? That's my spacial magic."

"Spacial Magic doesn't have any affect on me, therefore my magic is able to manipulate it, making it mine. And this old rusty sword just happened to be in your spacial space, and I was able to get it."

'So this is her true power then,' Erza thought. She kicked the black haired girl away fro her and summoned her Heavens Wheel Armor. The black haired girl smiled at the sight of it. "I haven't seen that rusty thing in years."

Erza rolled her eyes, "I assure you, it is not rusty." Ruka made no signs of going for an attack. 'Does she really feel so over confident with herself'. She launched herself at the black haired girl striking with her sword. She blocked every single one of them. "You're going to have to do a lot better than that, Erza."

"Circle sword!" The swords formed a circle around Erza, eventually firing themselves at the girl. She smirked and slightly rose her hand. 

She snapped her fingers. "Space Lock!"