Chapter 7

The sun. 

That's what woke Ruka up in morning. 

She was laying on her left side, arm under the pillow and hair draping over her face. The sunlight creeped it's way to her eyes. 

It bothered her so much. 

She slowly blinked her eyes multiple times to get used to the sun. She leaned into her arm and slowly sat up, but figured something was keeping her down. She layed back down and looked out the window. The navy blue curtains were flying around, the balcony windows were opened letting the wind drift into the room. She could see the city of Crocus, she could see smell of the aroma of the flowers, the sun rose above the peaks of the roofs of the houses. 

She didn't want leave this moment. 

It was early...she has time before she had to make her way to the arena. 

She felt someone bury their face in the crook of her neck. Their hot breath sent shiver down her spine. She leaned into their figure and and closed her eyes. She felt the figure move and the bed moved due to the weight being taken off. The black haired girl felt a pair of lips kiss the crook of her neck and venture down to her shoulder. 

"You know we could always miss the games~".

She chuckled and turned her body to face him, her face heating up.

He was smirking down on her, his earring was shining due to the sunlight and was absolutely shirtless. He reached towards her hair and twirled her hair with his finger. She quickly turned around covering her nose with her hand. She could swear she got a nosebleed. 

"Is one of us turned on this early in the morning~" he whispered huskily in her ear. 

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said, as she twisted her body to look at him. His hair was now ruffled and all she could think about was how much she wanted to kiss him. 

Her hormones won. 

She leaned in and kissed him, as she wrapped his arms around his neck. He responded just as much and pushed her down. He got in top of her, legs on either sides and hands placed beside her head. He stared down at her and smiled at her. She smiled innocently at him and tilted her head to the left, showing her guild mark a bit more and softly bit her lip. 

His hormones won too. 

As they continued thier little make out session, two exceeds cleared their throats. Sting groaned and got off and proceeded to lay down next to her, arms behind his head. Ruka sat up a bit to look at the exceeds with a glare. 

"You two do realize there is only an hour before the games start?"

It suddenly dawned on both of them, that they never set an alarm clock at one point. "Oh shit!". They both rushed out of bed and into the bathroom were they started getting ready.

"Honestly? Will they ever grow up?".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 By the time they both made into the stadium they were naming Raven Tail.

"Shit shit shit shit, were gonna be late!"

They were running as fast as their legs would carry them, turning corner after corner. "We're almost there..." Sting mentioned as soon as they were greeted by a large door, with Sabertooth written in big golden blocks of gold. Sting opened the door causing 6 eyes to travel to them.