Chapter 11

After the silent encounter  with Sting, I followed him back to our designated places. He was already seated when I got there, a deadly aura around him. It prevented the others to get close to him. I walked towards him, the others giving stares, that literally screamed 'No'. I sat next to him, crossing my legs and not giving him a second glance. If he was giving me the silent treatment, I should give him the silent treatment as well. 

We had missed the first match, the second match beginning now. "Fairy Tail B MiraJane Strauss versus Blue Pegasus reserve memeber Jenny Realight!" I almost burst out laughing. The both pretty faces (seven years ago) were going head to head. I guarantee this will not be a normal battle. I turned around, "Yukino, who do you think is gonna win?" She cringed at the question, and placed her fingers in her chin in a thinking matter. "Well I thi-," she shrieked before she could finish. I turned my head and my hands directly went to cover Sting's. "Hey! What the hell!" He shouted at me. 

I couldn't believe him! He's literally whining because I covered his eyes from obvious porn. I slapped the back of his head. "I can't believe you!" I got up and walked towards Yukino. Jenny was posing some unbelievable poses and the girls from Mermaid Heel just had to join in. Followed by the other girls from the rest of guilds. As if I would join in into that porn fest. Rogue was starting at the wall and covering Frosch's eyes. Awwww. At least someone had some innocence left in them. I rolled my eyes as they continued to do cat ears, school girl and so many more themes I couldn't keep up with. "The loser has to pose nude for Weekly Sorcer!" That bet pulled me back in. Posing Nude! "That's insane..." I murmured. 

The screen was then directed to me and Yukino. "Ahhhh looks like the ladies from Sabertooth refuse to join in! Say ladies, have some fun!" Sting sent me a glare, after that comment and I glared right back him. I would join in if it wasn't for the crowd, somewhere private would have done better. I glared at the screens. 

"I refuse to take part in such a childish and such unnecessary child's play. Besides, I had my last photo shoot 3 days ago, why would I want to show more skin again?" I declared. 

The announcers coiled back into their seats, hiding from my glare. During my little ranting MiraJane had defeated Jenny, giving team B 12 points total, if I remember correctly. "Ruka please calm down," Yukino pleaded. "How can I possibly calm down when my boyfriend literally was enjoying a porn fest?" I said it loud enough for him to hear. 

"I was not enjoying it!" He shouted back. "You're impossible!" I shouted just as loud. We were receiving looks from the other guilds and Yukino and Rogue immediately shut us down. 

"Onto the last battle round! Mermaid Heel's Kagura Mikatsuchi versus Sabertooth's Yukino Aguria!" "Beauty versus Beauty again!" "Who do you think will win?" Frosch innocently said. Lector beat me to it. "Of course Yukino-San!! How could you ask such a question Frosch??!!" 

"Well I'm wondering who made us fail in the game part?" Orga snickered. I snorted, trying to hold my laughter. However Rufus lightly laughed. "Hmph," Sting pouted. "Don't day that....Sting-Sama was just unlucky. If we had just known in advance that the game was about a vehicle-" "Forget it. You're a member of this team. Do you understand what this means?" Sting forced in her. I rolled my eyes. 

"I won't humiliate Sabertooth. It means I have to win," Yukino stated. "Of course she will. If she wasn't strong, she wouldn't have our guild mark," I defended her. I glared at Sting and grabbed her shoulder. "Come on Yukino." I lead her to the hallway. Yukino broke the silence. 

 "B-But I'm just a reserve memeber. Shouldn't you be going?" Yukino asked me. I smiled at her. "Doesn't matter, but right now, your going to show everyone Sabertooth's strength right now." I pushed her further more, now towards the field. "Your going to win okay? Your Yukino the strongest celestial spirit mage I know."