Chapter 3

Rumbles of broken pillars littlered the grassy ground. Gust of wind flowed through the valley, leaves dabcing with the winds. There were few clouds in the sky, making it seem like the perfect day. Three figures were at the top of a hill. Two were sitting next to each other hands on top of the other's. The other was standing up, clearly not wanting to be the third wheel.

"I hear they're back".

The blonde had said it. Slightly spiked hair that emerged from every direction, dark blue eyes, a diagonal scar on the corner of his right eye. A crystal shaped earring hanged from his left ear, and a blue and gold vest adorned with fur. He wears a short top leaving his admonials exposed, dark blue gloves that went up to his mid-biceps, showing his guild mark. Lose pants and boots.

This was Sting Eucliffe, white dragon slayer, part of Sabertooth's Triplet Dragon Slayers.

"What are you talking about?"

The black haired had said this. A black robe hugged his figure, the left shoulder part with his guild mark. A plain gray shirt and four pieces of cloths hand from his waist and armored boots. His hair was let down covering his right eye.  

This was Rogue Cheney, shadow dragon slayer, part of Sabertooth's Triplet Dragon Slayers. 

"The core members of Fairy Tail that's disappeared seven years ago".

 The black haired girl faced away from the blonde, glaring out into the distance, lollipop stuck in between her lips. She was wearing a pale lavender leather jacket, a tight purple top, and black jeans. She was wearing a pair of a dark purple ankle boots as well. Her hair was let down as always. On top of the collar of her jacket you could part of her Sabertooth mark, if you look closely enough. A light pink flower ring sat on her ring finger. 

This was Ruka Galaxia, once known as a Dragneel, galaxy dragon slayer, the final addition to Sabertooth's Triplet Dragon Slayers. 

"I'm not interested". 

"Don't lie to me, Rogue-"

"Especially since you looked up to Natsu-San that much". 

"That was a long time ago". 

  The black haired took the lollipop out her lips with a loud pop and sighed. 

"A very long time ago". 

One hour before

Ruka's Point of View

 "Man, Sting did you really have to choose such an easy job" I said as I cracked my knuckles. He turned to look at me with a are-you-serious-look. "What it just looks like you just went to the request board and you teared off the one that seemed less terrifing to you". I could hear the exceeds giggle behind me. "See even Lector agrees with me, right buddy?" I asked him. "Well you can say that, but I know Sting choose this job because he's just showing off to a certain someone". I looked at him to see a quick blush covering his face and turning his head around. 

 "Awwww are you blushing?" I tease him, as I poke his check. "No I'm not". 

"Can you please stop, and concentrate on making a plan" Rogue unpatiently asks. 

"Sure, you got any ideas, Rogue?". 

"Well, you can create a milky way inside the guild, just to bring the wizards out and then me and Sting attack". 

"Or I can just suck up everything in and we finish the job" I chirped in. 

He glared at me and glared right back. "Well if you had already decided on the plan why are we still here Rogue?". "Well you two were to busy on whining". "Whining? I was not whining". "Okay, how about we just finish it and go home" Sting says. "Fine" we both said. I stood up from our place behind a boulder and walked up to the guild.