Chapter 5

One day before The Grand Magic Games

Third person Point Of View

Ruka had woken up early the next morning, seeing a blonde sleeping next to her. Not wanting to wake him up, she carefully got out of bed, pulling on some casual clothes, and silently going existing the room. She had only been to Crocus once in her life in a mission, leaving no space for sightseeing. 

So that is how she found herself endlessly wandering around Crocus, the flower blooming capital. The sweet smells of the flowers had rubbed on her clothes,  making her smell like a walking flower. Along the way she had boughten a white and purple flower crown, to fit in with the crowd. It was around 9 when she found both her boyfriend and best friend, gathered in the center of a crowd. They were obviously fighting, taking on wannabe wizards. 

"Let me join in in the fun, boys."

"Look it's her."

"I hear she's dating, Sting Eucliffe...lucky person."

"She Ruka Galaxia, the galaxy dragon slayer..."

The black haired girl smiled at the compliments amd murmurs.

Sting walked over to her and kissed her cheek. They were a few awwws from the crowd, especially from the girls. A new wizard came up and immediately went after Rogue. He didn't even need to do anything as he just crashed his face into the pavement. "No fair Rogue, I wanted to take him down." "Well, you shouldn't have been so slow." "Was not." "Was too."

Three more wizard ran up, and the three dragon slayers smirked. They continued to fight until the wizard were in the floor and beat up too. She opened another lollipop and popped it in her mouth.

Some people from the crowd had now started to bring more attention as they kept shouting for us to fight. Ruka was leaning on Sting waiting for someone to come. But, she wasn't ready for him.

Five minutes before

"Fight!"

"Ohhh" a fiery pink haired boy exclaimed. 

He rushed over to the crowd and made his way through the front. 

"Who"s trying to start a fight during the festival?"

"All the guilds of Fiore are here, right?" A blue exceed asked. 

"Hold up, Natsu!" Another blonde shouted. 

A man was pushed into the pavement and looked pretty beat up. 

"Still want more?" The black haired girl asked. She placed her foot on top of his back, pressing her heel of her ankle boots.

"That was a total joke" Lector and Juri exclaimed. 

"Fro thinks so too~".

"Those are the dragon slayers of Sabertooth."

"Sting, Rogue and Ruka!"

"They're the strongest memebers of the strongest guild."

The pink haired boy crawled on the floor to get a better look at the fight, "Sabertooth?"

Sting and Ruka turned around to see who asked the most retarded question ever. 

Their mouths dropped in surprise and soon came out of their daydream amd smirked down on him. 

Ruka stepped a bit forward to examine her brother. He looked exactly the same, just like when he left for Tenroujima. He hadn't aged a bit, not even a bit. She wasn't angry, upset, sad, that he was right in front of her. She was delighted that she would actually be able to give him when he deserves.