Chapter 2

I OWN NOTHING OF ONCE UPON A TIME OR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!! If I did then it would be a lot different!!!

MYSTIC FALLS

    When I wake up the next morning I just lay in bed. It was so weird to be looking at a different ceiling. I could not help and wonder if Henry has even noticed that I am no longer in Storybrooke. I decide that I need to stop worrying about it. Nobody will miss me anyways. I will always be the evil queen. I decided that I should probably eat. I walked to the grocery store. One I got back I made the food. I missed cooking breakfast for Henry. Actually any meals for him. After I ate I opened my laptop. I checked my emails. There was nothing that was good. I spent the rest of the morning watching Netflix. I really hate that I have nothing to do. I can not wait until I would have something to do again.

   Once it was 2:30 pm I got in my car and I drove to the house that I was looking at. It was about a 10-minute drive out of town. It was an old Victorian house. It was not overly large. It was just a three bedroom and 2 baths. There was only one house around and it was a good two miles away. That was a huge house. It was bigger than my Manor back in Storybrooke. I pulled up to the driveway to see that the relator was already there. I take a deep breath and get out of the car. I introduced myself. After she told me the price of the house. After that, she opened the door and showed me the house. I fell in love with the house automatically. I told her that I would take the house. We went back to her office and I put an offer on the house. She said that I should find out tomorrow. (I am not going to make that realistic.)

   I still had some time so I went back to the motel. I was looking through one of my bags and I found some books. I only brought a few. Things I could not part with. I had brought some of the things that Henry made me. The photo album. Anything that means something to me. I wanted to have a few things from Storybrooke. I started to read one of my books. I was almost done with half the book when the alarm on my phone went off saying that I need to walk to Mystic Grill. I put the bookmark in my book and put on my shoes. After grabbing my coat, keys and purse I went to my car. I drove to the Grill and parked across the street. I got out and looked both ways before crossing the street.

   When I walked in I looked for women in a sheriff uniform. She was sitting at a table in the middle of the room. She looked like she was in the early 40's, blond and short. I walked over to the table.

  "Sheriff Forbes?" I ask her.

  "You must be Regina Mills. It is nice to meet you. Why don't you take a seat?" She said standing up and taking my hand.

  "Thank you," I said sitting down. I unbuttoned my jacket and set it on the back of my chair. "It is nice to meet you also."

  "Do you want anything? I was just going to order a coffee," she asked flagging down the waitress.

  "Hot chocolate please," I said smiling. The waitress came over and we ordered. She came back with our coffee and hot chocolate. I took a sip. It was a good cup of hot chocolate. Not as good as Granny's but I will manage.

  "So you know all the responsibilities of a mayor. We have a lot of founder day stuff. There is the parade, the festival. Ms Mysical falls, and there is a few other. The founders will help you with that. Don't worry." she said taking a sip of her coffee.

  "Just give me a few weeks and I will be fine. I catch on to things pretty quickly. Who are the founding families?" I ask.

  "There are the Lockwoods, Fell, Salvatore, Gilbert, and Forbes." She answered.