Chapter 13

I OWN NOTHING OF ONCE UPON A TIME OR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!!

Regin's POV:

   Once I had my babies back to me, I started working on putting protection spells on my house. I needed to make sure that they would not be stolen by any more of these crazy people that the Mikaelson's knew. I was hoping that there was nobody else trying to get to them. When Klaus and I got back home with the twins, I cleaned them up and put them to bed. Klaus helped me put them to bed.  He was good with them. Once they were asleep, we went into the living room. Damon was out with Cami. They spent a lot of time together. I was happy that he was not still pinning over Elena. She did not know what she wanted and was playing games with Stephen and Damon. It had me wondering what was going on in Mystic Falls. I missed that place. We left so quickly. I had to ask myself if Damon missed his brother. I knew that he was not close to him, but he was family. He and Cami are pleased. 

  I was excited to see Rebekah... even Elijah even know we did not always get along. Rebekah was so much fun to hang around. She and her bubbly personality. I have missed our talks and our shopping trips. I knew that I was going to have to make it up to them for not telling them about the twins. Freya was great. I would not trade either of them. I hoped that Klaus and his family would get along and accept Freya. Who knows they are not the most welcoming family.

  I went into the kitchen before going into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine. I needed something to take the edge of today.  I grabbed a bottle of scotch and a cup for Klaus. I handed them to him, as I sit down on the chair across from him. I take a sip of my wine.  Klaus thanks me and pours himself some scotch. We sit there in silence. I had to wonder what was he thinking about. What he just as upset as I was? Was he worried about his mother? I had a feeling deep down in my gut that there was something else coming. It was going to be a lot worse then what we just dealt with. Esther was very powerful. She took down Dahlia with no problem. How would we deal with her if she came after us?

  "You look lost in thought there love," Klaus said walking over to me and kneeling.

 I shook my head and gave him a small smile. "Just lost in thought."

 He put his hand on my knee. "About what?" He asked me.

 I took a sip of my wine. "Just that I have a feeling that something big is coming."

 "I have that same feeling." He said standing up. He took my glass out of my hand and brought me into a hug.

 I hugged him back tightly. I could feel the tears starting to run down my cheeks. It was a nice feeling to be in his arms again. I knew that I was going to bury my feelings deep inside me. It did not matter if I was happy. It only mattered that Brantly and Hope were happy. Also what I did was awful. I jumped to a conclusion and left and then did not tell him that he was a father. 

  He pulled back where I was standing arms lank away from him. I looked down at the ground. I was ashamed that I was crying over the fact that I screwed up. He tilted my head up. He brushed my tears away.

  "Please don't cry. The kids are going to be fine. There is nothing to be sad about." he told me.

 I look up at him. "I know. I was just so scared that I was going to lose them. I want to start teaching them magic. I want them to be able to take care of themselves if something happens to them. They are going to have people coming after them." I told him.

 "I think that is a good idea. I was thinking maybe you can teach them how to do your type of magic and Freya could help with her magic. There is a difference." He said.