Chapter 6

I OWN NOTHING OF ONCE UPON A TIME OR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!! If I did, then it would be a lot different!!!

Mystic Falls

"Okay, so I just got done talking to Emma. I am going to take you back to Storybrooke." I tell Henry sitting by him. "I told her that I would have you home by Monday."

"But that is in 3 days?" He said looking at me confused.

"That gives you a day to spend with me and then I will take you back to Emma," I said to him. "I am going to go make up the spare bedroom for you. Then we can go out to eat. Does that sound good?"

"Yes, it does. Thank you, mom." He said running up and hugging me.

I go into the spare room and grab the sheets and everything else for making the bed. Before I start making the bed, I send a quick text to Klaus telling him that Henry will be here for a day.

Regina- Hey Henry will be in town for a day. Then I am taking him back to StoryBrooke.

Klaus- Can I go to Storybrook? I want to see Storybrooke.

Regina- Sure. It is a small town where everyone is very judgmental.

Klaus- Sounds fun. Oh, I had a question. My mom is throwing a ball. You have to join. Please. You will be able to meet the rest of my siblings.

Regina- Sounds like a plan. Good thing we are going to Storybrooke. I have all my dresses there. I loved my evil queen dresses.

Klaus- Sounds good. How many days are we going to be gone?

Regina- Hopefully only one. If we get to Storybrooke late, we can spend the night at my old house.

Klaus- I have to deal with something. I will talk to you later.

Regina- Bye.

It was about 10 minutes after I got done talking to Klaus when I got a message from Rebekah.

 Rebekah- I am so excited for you to come to the ball with us. We need to go shopping this next week.

Regina- Sounds good. I am going to be there for a day or two. I have to take Henry back to Storybrook.

Rebekah- Henry is here. In Mystic Falls? I want to meet him. Can I?

Regina- Sure. Why don't you come over for dinner? 

Rebekah- Sounds good. Can I bring my brothers? Sooo I heard that Klaus kissed you.

Regina- Sure. Did he tell you?

Rebekah- He was delighted when he got home.

Regina- You don't mind, do you?

Rebekah- I don't. I think you two are cute together.

Regina- Thank you. I have to start dinner.

Rebekah- See you soon.

   After I finished making the bed, I went to my bedroom and made myself presentable. I walked down to the living room where Henry had made himself comfortable on the couch. He was reading one of his comic books.

 "Hey, I have a friend over. Want to go to the store to get some food with me?" I asked him.

 He looked up from his comic book. "Sure. What are we having?" He said putting away his comic book.