Chapter 5

I OWN NOTHING OF ONCE UPON A TIME OR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!! If I did then it would be a lot different!!!

Mystic Falls Klaus

  It has been a week since we had the movie night at Regina's. Normally everyone went to them but tonight it was just going to be Regina and me. Rebekah and Elijah had to go and check on Kol and Finn. They apparently brought back our mother. So they were going to bring her back to Mystic Falls. It was about 6 o clock when I knocked on Regina's door. I waited there for a minute before the door opened. As soon as I open the door the sent of food and apples hit me. She always smells like apples and cinnamon. She was wearing a pair of nice fitting jeans and a tank top.

  "Klaus right on time," she said opening the door for me to come in.

 "You look wonderful," I said kissing her cheek and walking past her.

 "Thank you." She said shutting the door. "I have not eaten any dinner yet. Do you want some? I made lasagna."

 "Is that what that wonderful smell is?" I ask as I follow her into the kitchen.

  She nodded her head. We make small talk as we set the table. After the table is set, Regina brings out the Lasagna and a bottle of wine.

  "If you are good I have apple pie for dessert." She smirked at me.

   I laughed. "I will have to be good then. Apple pie is my favorite."

  Regina smiles as she dishes out the food. I open the wine and poured it into our glasses. During the dinner, we talked about our childhoods. She laughed and said it was funny we had the opposite her mother was mean and did not understand her and Mikeal was not someone that you would want to mess with. I told her how I did not really know my real dad. My mom had an affair with a werewolf. She told me about how her mom had killed her true love and how she was forced to marry someone much older than her. After we were done eating, Regina started clearing the table so she could get the pie. She grabbed the pie, two more plates, and a knife. She sat back at the table a dished out the pie. We continued talking about our childhoods. She told me about the revenge on snow and all the horrible things that she had done. I, in turn, did the same. She told me about her son Henry and how he hated her and wanted nothing to do with her and that is one of the reasons why she left Storybrooke.

  "If you want to go find a movie to watch, I will do the dishes." She said grabbing the stuff off the table.

 "It is the least I can do. You can go rest."

 "I want to help. We can do them together. Would you rather wash or dry?"

 "I will wash the dishes," I said going over to the sink and putting the sink stopper in the sink. I turned on the hot water and put some dish soap in the sink. I started laughing because it was apple scented. "You really love apples don't you?"

  She laughed. "Yes, I do. I actually have a tree that I planted as a little girl that I brought over to Storybrooke. And when I left to come to here I brought some seeds and planted them. I used a little bit of magic to help the tree grow. I used those apples in the pie that you ate tonight."

 "That is awesome," I said filling the other sink with clean water to rinse with.

  I was washing the dishes and set them in the other sink when a pan slipped out of my hand and splashed Regina with water. I put my hand to my face. "I am so sorry. I did not mean to splash you with water."

  "Are you sure?" She asked turning on the water and spraying me with it.

 "Oh it's on," I said as I splashed her with water again.