Epilogue

I OWN NOTHING OF ONCE UPON A TIME OR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!! If I did, then it would be a lot different!!! Regina would have gotten her happy ending! I love her character. After this chapter, it is not going to be following the show or book. Also, I will be working with some of the plots of the show Originals. I'm sorry I am not following the plot.

55 years later.

   Regina's POV:

  "Henry we have to go come on," I yelled up the stairs at him. "It is not every day that Hope is getting married."

 "I am on my way." He said walking down the stairs.

 "You look very handsome," I told him fixing his tie. 

 "Thank you, mom," Henry said grabbing my arm. "Violet, Brently and Rose are going to meet us there."

  "Okay," I said leaving the house and getting into the car.

 Lots of things have happened since we moved back to Mystic Falls. Henry fell in love with a vampire named Violet. They have been together for  20 years. They got married 19 years ago.  Henry goes and sees Emma and Hook, yes she married the pirate, once a month. They have a daughter named Alice and a son named John.

  Brently meet a sweet vampire named Rose. They have been together for five years. They just got married last year. After graduating from school, he decided that he was going to try becoming a doctor. Brently and Hope have excellent control over there blood lust. Maybe it helps that they are also half werewolf and witch. He got into a great medical school and will be leaving soon. Rose is going to school to become a teacher. She loves working with kids.

  Hope meet a human named Ezra. They have been together for about three years. Ezra did not take the fact that Hope was a vampire very well. He wanted nothing to do with her. She was devastated. Henry and Brently being the big brothers that they are made sure that he understood that Hope would not hurt him and he would be fine. Not a few days after that he came and apologized to her. Before they got married, Ezra wanted to become a vampire. He has been one for a year now. Hope and Ezra plan on traveling the world before they settle down and figure out what they want to do. Hope spends a lot of time with her aunt Freya learning how to control her magic.

  Damon and Elena got together not long after we returned to Mystic Falls. Elena took the cure and became human again. Damon took the cure to be with her. They had two children a girl named Stefanie and a boy named Greyson. Elena became a doctor and opened her practice in Mystic Falls. Damon just kept on being Damon. Elijah meet a werewolf named Hailey, and they fell in love. She was turned into a Hybrid so they could spend forever together.  Rebeckah meet a vampire named Sam. They fell in love and have adopted a baby boy named Henry. They are living in a small town across the country.

 As for Klaus and me. We got married almost 50 years ago. We have been really happy. We do have our arguments but we stand together. We lived in Mystic Falls until Hope and Brently graduated school after that we traveled around the world. We spent time over in Europe. Klaus bought me my own Island that we spend time at. Klaus turned out to be an amazing father and husband. Klaus did not like it when his little girl started dating but Hope is strong-willed and did not let him scare away any boys. Brently and Klaus had a very strong bond. They would go on trips together. Once a year we have the whole family get together and we spend the day together.

 "Mom. We are here." Henry said taking me out of my thoughts. 

 "Sorry just thinking about the last 50 years," I said smiling at him.

 "A lot of things have happened," Henry said opening the door.

 Klaus stood outside the door. Henry got out and greeted Violet. Klaus helped me out of the car.

 "Hello love." He said kissing me.

 "Ew." We got from the boys standing there.

 We both laughed at them. Klaus put his hand on the small of my back and lead me to the church.

 "I can not believe our little girl is getting married," I told Klaus.

 "Me either," he said.

  We walked back to where Hope was. She was standing looking in the mirror.

 "You look beautiful," I told her.

 "Thank you, mom." She said turning around and facing us.

 "Are you ready?" Klaus asked her.

 "As I will ever be. I love you guys." Hope said hugging us.

 "We love you too. I am going to find my seat. Good luck honey." I told her.

 The wedding was beautiful. Hope and Ezra looked so happy. We were at the wedding Reception, and we were dancing. They had already cut the cake and the happy couple where dancing. Ezra said something that was making Hope laugh.

 "They look really happy," Klaus said to me.

 "They do. Want to dance?" I asked him.

 "Of course," he said taking my hand.

 We went to the edge of the dance floor and started to dance.

 "What are we going to do now? All of your children are married and happy." I asked Klaus.

 "I thought that we could travel. I know how much you have wanted to see the world." Klaus said.

 "That sounds perfect. I am happy that I met you all those years ago." I told him.

 "I am happy that I meet you also," Klaus said kissing me.

OKAY, GUYS, THAT IS A WRAP!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this story. I can't believe that I am done with it. Let me know what you guys think about it. Thank you for everyone who read my story. I am going to start working on another story. Sorry about the shortness of the last two chapters. Until next time!