Chapter 11

I OWN NOTHING OF ONCE UPON A TIME OR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!! If I did, then it would be a lot different!!! Regina would have gotten her happy ending! I love her character. After this chapter, it is not going to be following the show or book. Also, I will be working with some of the plots of the show Originals. I'm sorry I am not following the plot.

  Klaus pov:

   If you asked my brother and sister what I regretted the most, it would be that I did not push Caroline away.  I was confused about how I felt. I mean before I meet Regina I would have been all for it. It was what I was dreaming about. To bad even if I wanted to Caroline did not want me. I think she was just jealous that I was no longer paying attention to her.  Losing Regina was something that affected my sister and I a lot.  After we broke up, I tried to give her the space that she needed. I tried to call her once or twice for a week, but then I had to see her. That is when I found out that she left. She left with Damon and disappeared. She left a note on the door that said my name on it. I will never forget my what she had said.
Klaus,
   I am sorry, but I am leaving. Thank you for everything that you have done. I will always love you.

                                                                                                                                Regina

  After that, I fell into a murderous mood. I did things that I am not proud of. I even went to Storybrooke to see if she was there. I made sure that nobody saw me. At the end of it when I heard that someone was plotting against me in New Orleans, I had to go check it out.  If someone was planning against me, then I was going to show that what I am made of. Right now I was at the edge of New Orleans. The last time I was here, it was going up in flames. My father was after us. I walk to what use to be our home. When I got there, I noticed that someone was living there. To say I was shocked.  I decided that I was going to come and check on it later. First I was going to open the plantation that we had. When I get there, I do a mass cleaning and get everything uncovered. Elijah and Rebekah were going to meet me at the house. I told them about what I saw in the French Quarter. I got a message back from Rebekah a few minutes later saying that they would be there by nightfall. I spent more time running around the city, checking out everything that there was. I saw this bar named Rousseau's and decided that I needed a drink.  When I got in the bar, there was a pretty blond at the counter. I walk over and sit at the bar.

  "What can I get for you?" The women asked.

 "Bourbon please,"  I say to the lady.

"Coming right up." She said turning around and grabbing a glass. She set the glass in front of me and pouring some Bourbon in it.

"Thank you, love."

When I got in the bar, there was a pretty blond at the counter. I walk over and sit at the bar.

"What can I get for you?" The women asked.

"Bourbon please," I say to the lady.

"Coming right up." She said turning around and grabbing a glass. She set the glass in front of me and pouring some Bourbon in it.

"Thank you, love."

"One you're welcome. Two do not call me love." She said.

"Sorry,"  I said taking a sip out of my drink.

"It's fine. I don't like nicknames. The name is Cami." She said.

"Klaus," I said smiling.