Chapter 15

I OWN NOTHING OF ONCE UPON A TIME OR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!! If I did, then it would be a lot different!!! Regina would have gotten her happy ending! I love her character. After this chapter, it is not going to be following the show or book. Also, I will be working with some of the plots of the show Originals. I'm sorry I am not following the plot.

Regina's POV:

"Henry you are a vampire. Cora broke your neck when you had vampire blood in your system. You are in transition so if you don't want to fully turn then all you have to do is not drink any blood."

"I am just like you?" He asked me.

"You are. We understand if you don't want to complete transitioning, Henry." I told him holding his hand.

"If I don't, I will die won't I?" He asked me.

I hesitated for a minute.  "You will, but you still have a choice," I told Henry.

"I want to go through with the change. I have barely lived." He told me.

"Okay. How about we go for a hunt and then we can talk about the next few steps." I told him.

"Sounds good. I don't want to kill people. Please tell me that we are not going to kill people." he sounded scared.

"We do not kill people. There are blood bags, and there is something called feed and compel. I promise you that we will not kill people." I grabbed his hand and squeezed.

"Thank you, mom," he said.

"You do need human blood to complete your transition. Emma said she would help."

"What if I lose control and kill her?"

"You won't. I will be right there to help you. I will make sure that you don't kill Emma."

"Okay." He said standing up.

"I am going to go get her. Klaus is going to come up to. Is that okay?"

He nodded his head. I said okay and then walked downstairs to get Emma and Klaus.

"He is ready," I told Emma.

"So he wants to become a vampire?" She said to me.

"He does not want to die. He is seventeen. He has a whole life ahead of him." I said to her.

"I won't be able to see him." She said crossing her arms.

"Only for a little while. I just want to get his blood lust under control. After that, he can go where ever he wants to. You will see him again." I told her.

"Promise?" She asked me.

"Promise. I am not taking him away from you." I said.

"Okay. Let's do this." She said uncrossing her arms and walking to me.

"Now it is going to hurt a little, but vampire blood helps heal you. We will not let him hurt you." I said to her.

She nodded her head, and we walked up the stairs to see Henry. When we got there, Henry was sitting on the edge of the bed. He looked anxious. He was afraid that he was going to hurt Emma. We asked both of them if they were ready. Emma held out her wrist to Henry. He bit her and started to feed. After he feeds for a few minutes, we told home that he needed to stop. He realized Emma.

 "How are you feeling?" I bent down to Emma.

 "Lightheaded." She responded.   

"Here. Drink up. You will heal faster." I told here biting my wrist and giving her some of my blood. She drank my blood hesitantly. "Do you feel better?"