Chapter 10 (5 years later)

I OWN NOTHING OF ONCE UPON A TIME OR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!! If I did, then it would be a lot different!!! Regina would have gotten her happy ending! I love her character. After this chapter, it is not going to be following the show or book. Also, I will be working with some of the plots of the show Originals. I'm sorry I am not following the plot.

    Regina's Pov:

    "Damon, what do you think that you are doing?" I said looking at him in shock.

  "Ummm I was teaching Hope and Brently how to bake cookies." He said smiling.

 I was going to say something, but I was almost tackled to the ground by two little people. 

"How are you my darlings?" I asked them kneeling and giving them hugs and kisses.

"Good. Uncle Damon is teaching how to cook." My son Brently said.

"I can see that. As long as you guys clean up your mess." I said wiping the flour off his face.

 "Mommy do you want to help?" Hope asked me.

 "Sure. Let mommy go change into something different." I said standing up.

Both kids nod there heads and rush back to Damon. I laughed my head and walked to my room to change. I changed into a pair of jeans and a tank top.  I put my hair in a ponytail, and I go back to the kitchen. I walked over to the counter and started helping Damon and the twins with the cookies.

 "Are you guys excited to meet your older brother?" Damon asked the twins.

 "Yes, we are," Hope said looking up from the bowl.

 "Will he want to play games with us?" Brently asked.

 "He most likely will. Is that why you guys are baking cookies?" I asked him dipping my finger in the bowl and eating some cookie dough.

 They both nod their head.

 "Hey. Don't do that." Damon said to me.

 "You can tell me what to do." I challenged him. 

 "Your right but I can do this." He said taking a handful of flour and throwing it at me.

I wiped the flour out of my face. "Really?" I said taking an egg and breaking it on his head.

 "It is on." He said sprinkling cocoa powder on my hair.

 I threw more flour at him. The twins were cheering us on and laughing. I was just about to break another egg on his head when the doorbell rang. Damon walked over to the door and opened it. That is when I thought that it would be a good idea to throw the egg that was in my hand at the back of his head. I had perfect aim, and it hit him. I threw it just as he opened the door. I smiled to see Henry, Emma, Hook, Snow and Charming standing there. 

  "Um hi," Emma said looking at the mess the four of us are.

I walked over to them after putting the cookies in the oven. "Sorry, we were baking," I said smiling.

Henry ran over and hugged me. He has gotten tall the past five years. I hugged him back.

 "Wow, mom you have gotten short," Henry said.

 "Maybe you are just tall," I said back to him. "You guys can come in. We don't bite. Much."

They all looked at me like I was crazy. Damon closed the door. "I am going to go change." He said to me.