Chapter 8

I OWN NOTHING OF ONCE UPON A TIME OR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!! If I did, then it would be a lot different!!! Regina would have gotten her happy ending! I love her character. After this chapter, it is not going to be following the show or book. Also, I will be working with some of the plots of the show Originals. I'm sorry I am not following the plot. Random thought but you know what is sexy hearing Elijah saying, Katerina! Anyone else agrees?

 Regina POV:

    "So Esther is trying to link you guys all together so she can kill all of you? Also your brother Finn is willing to sacrifice himself for your mother's crazy plan?" I asked them.

  "That is the gist of it," Elijah said.

 "God, remind me never let your mother meet my mother,"  I mumbled.

They all looked at me.

 "You don't want to know. " I said leaning into the back of the couch.

Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah had come over because my house was the only place that they thought would be safe enough to talk about there mother.

  "Finn is just sad because Sage died," Rebekah said.

 "Losing someone you love can make you do crazy things. Just look at me. I went on an act of crazed revenge kill whoever was in my way after Daniel was killed." I said.

 They all looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was Damon asking me to come over he had something that he wanted to show me. I messaged him okay. We talked a little more about what we were going to do about Esther. After that, they all left. They needed to deal with something. Once they were gone, I put on a pair of boots and grabbed my purse and keys. I drove over to the address that Damon had to text me. It was the first time that I was going over to his house. When I got to the house, I parked my car behind Damon's car. I got up to the door an knocked on it.  The door flew opened by who I thought was Elena. Except that another woman came out that also looked like Elena. This must be Katherina.

  "Damon, Regina is here," Elena said smiling at me.

She was not the one who opened the door. I walked in the door. Katherina was glaring at me. I give her my best really face. She looked at me shocked. I almost died of laughter. She seemed upset that someone is standing up to her. We stood there for a few minutes before Damon came down with a woman and a man. I gave him a strange look. He rolled his eyes. I laughed, and he joined in.

 "Are you guys have a conversation without words.

 "Maybe." We both said at the same time.

"That was freaky," I added.

"This is Alaric and Sage. We are trying to figure out if it is a good idea to send Sage back to Finn."

"I would. Maybe they will leave you alone." I said.

 "You never know. Esther wants her children dead. That is why she was trying to link them together." Elena said.

 "That is just a little crazy don't you think?" I said.

"It really is. That is saying a lot coming from me. I mean what crazy shit have I done?" Katherina said.

 "Maybe if you let Sage go we will have him on our side to fight against Esther," I said to him "We could get him to come over. Come on you would want your love to be returned to you. Wouldn't you?"

 "I would." He brought Elena closer to him.

"Is this all you wanted me here for?" I asked him.