Chapter 14

I OWN NOTHING OF ONCE UPON A TIME OR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!! If I did, then it would be a lot different!!! Regina would have gotten her happy ending! I love her character. After this chapter, it is not going to be following the show or book. Also, I will be working with some of the plots of the show Originals. I'm sorry I am not following the plot. There is going to be a weird POV switch in this chapter. I just wanted to show apart and get back to Regina.

 Regina's POV:

  I did not know what to think. My mother just took the kids. She was dead. I had the pirate kill her.  I am going to strangle him when I get the chance. I should have taken care of it myself. 

  "Are you okay?" Damon asked me.

"She was dead. She should not be able to walk in this realm." I said.

"Do you know where she would take them?" Klaus asked me.

"You're not going to like it," I said to him.

"Just tell me," Klaus asked.

"Looks like we are going to Storybrook," I said to him.

"I don't think all of us should go. We could scare my mother off if we all show up." Klaus said.

"There is no way that we are staying. We want to help get our niece and nephew back." Rebekah said standing up.

 "Klaus is right. If there is one thing I know about my mother is that she will make it harder for us to get them back if we all go." I said to her.

"I am not happy about this, but if this is what you think is best then we will go with it," Rebekah said sitting back down.

 "Thank you," I said to her.

"Do you need to get anything?" I asked Klaus.

He shook his head no. We got everything around that we needed. After we said our goodbyes to everyone, we left. We were on our way to Storybrook. The car ride was silent. Klaus asked if he could drive. I told him it was okay. I was too worried to drive anyways. I messaged Henry and told him what happened and that we would be there soon.

  "I am not thinking about staying in New Orleans after we get Hope and Brently back," I said to him.

 "Where do you think you want to go?" He asked me. I could tell in his voice that he was worried I was going to take the kids away from him again.

 "I was thinking back to Mystic Falls. I did like it there. There also is a school that is for kids just like Hope and Brently. It would be nice for them to get to know kids just like them." I said to him.

 "I think that is a good idea. Why are you telling me this?" He asked me.

"You are their father. You have a right to know where there are and what I am going to do. Also, I want you to be apart of there life." I said to him.

 He looked at me for a second and then pulled off of the road. We were driving through a back street right now.

  "Klaus I don't want to do this without you. There are going to be things that I can't help them with." I said quietly.

 He looked at me and grabbed my face. He whispers a thank you before he brings me in for a kiss. It was full of passion and love. All I could do is kiss him back. Oh, how I have missed his lips. Okay, I have missed all of him. He broke the kiss after a few minutes.

  "Whatever you choose we will do it together," Klaus said to me.

 "Together," I said to him. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. I was going to let go of his hand, but he would not let me. Once we were back on the road, we started up some small talk. We were both were trying to take our mind off the fact that this is the third time in the past three days that the kids have been in danger. When we were almost there, I took over driving. I knew where the line to cross into town was. I could always since the magic of the town.