Forced Into the Game

"Welcome to the annual ball here at the Candy Kingdom! Thank you for being here with us!" You heard a familiar voice over the intercom. "We will now commence the game of Truth or Dare!" She said. Ugh. Princess Bubblegum. You didn't like her. Not just because pink was your least favorite color. That was the little thing. It was mostly because of jealousy and anger. Finn had liked her, and she was too dense to find that out. You were angry at her for that. And you were jealous of her because Finn liked her. And you hated setting Finn sad or depressed.

Why had you come here again? Oh, right, you came here because Finn invited you. And who could refuse that face?

Oh, wait. Truth or Dare. This was going to be a pain.

You were about to walk out because you were bored when Finn grabbed your shoulder. Glob. You turned around at Finn, who had a concerned face. What's wrong, [y/n]?" You force a smile onto your face. "Nothing." You say. Finn smiled back. "Well then, come on, [y/n].

Let's go play Truth or Dare!" He said and grabbed your wrist. You felt heat on your face. You sat down next to Finn and sighed. I'm gonna have to do this, aren't I?   You thought.

A/N:

Aah! This was so short! Didn't mean for that to happen! *Facepalm* Oh well, next one will be better! (I hope :P)