Part 1

"Don't. You. Dare" I said as I glared at my twin, Peter. "What are you going to do about it?" He replied grinning. I sparked up a flame. "Oh shit. Okay okay I won't do it". Peter started backing away. I threw a little flame at him anyway. "Y/n! Just because I'm immune to your flames, doesn't mean you can throw them at me!" He scolded. "Well don't threaten to web me to the ceiling then!". "Kids! For god sake! Can you two stop fighting for 2 minutes!" Steve shouted. "He/she started it" Peter and I said in unison, pointing at each other.

Peter and I were always using our powers against each other. It was what we did when we were bored. We are known as the terrible twins. Whenever I'm in trouble, Peter will know instantly. Twin instinct they call it. I like it because I always know he will be there and I will always be there for him and stick up for him too. The other day Bucky and Sam were picking on Peter so I instantly burnt their clothes off. They were stood in the middle of the kitchen naked. "Yes y/n!" Peter laughed while highfiving me. "Do it again and you'll have it worse next time". They ran off embarrassed.

We did everything together and when it came to missions, if one of us had to go and the other couldn't, then the other would always follow. When Steve and Tony were fighting, Tony asked Peter to help him. No one asked me. Apparently they didn't want me to get hurt so I did the one thing that they didn't want me to do. I followed them and when I saw them all running towards towards each other, I threw fire into the middle and stood there. "If you lot want to fight against each other, then you'll have to get through me first". Peter came and stood by my side. "Y/n, Peter. Move" Steve protested. "Never". Eventually they gave up and worked things out civilly. 2 years on and we are happier than ever. We have become a huge family again.

I've gone on and I haven't explained fully what my power is. I am a fire ball. I shoot fire everywhere and the most powerful thing I can do is go up in flames. My whole body flares up and then I can explode. But if I ever do that, then it would kill me.