Part 15

It was really uncomfortable dangling from Vultures claws. Especially as I'm way up in the air flying over Manhattan. I didn't know what he was going to do or where we were going. For all I knew, he could of picked me up and was planning to drop me from way up here. I wouldn't put it past him to do that.

For what seemed like ages, we finally landed. "Thank god" I muttered. "Thankful I didn't drop you?" Vulture asked evilly. I looked him and smirked. "To be honest, I'm surprised you didn't" I answered. He looked at me. "I know you want revenge so why don't you just get on with it". "My goodness. It's never been this easy" he laughed. He then continued. "Where's the catch?". "No catch. I'm just fed up of fighting and running and being told how to live my life" I answered honestly. It was true. I was getting fed up of running away from everything. I needed change. "Okay. So now you have proven there is no catch, you are going to do exactly as I say?" He said. I nodded. I slumped down the wall. I had given up.

Peter's POV:
It had been an hour since we left and we had finally arrived outside The Roosevelt Hotel. We had all changed and were ready to fight. Steve landed the jet somewhere. I didn't pay attention where, I just wanted to hurry and find y/n.

"Right where is he?" I asked Tony. We were walking opposite the hotel. That is where F.R.I.D.A.Y told us he was but knowing our luck, he had moved. "He's in an old warehouse" Tony answered, his voice muffled due to his suit. "What where?" I asked panicked. "A mile this way" he replied, quickly turning and running off down a street. But then he suddenly stopped. "What?" Banner asked him. "H...He has y/n tied up" he stuttered. "WHAT!" I screamed. He has my sister. And she is tied up. Oh he will not know what's hit him when I see him. Natasha could see the anger in me and put her hands on my shoulders. "We have to be calm and stay focused else who knows what he will do. We cannot go in there all guns blazing" she said. I knew she was right but I didn't know how to keep calm. My sister was in danger and I wasn't there to protect her. We started to run towards the warehouse again.

"Okay, is everyone is position?" Steve asked. Everyone nodded.

Your POV:
I had been sat here for 30 minutes. 30 long minutes and nothing else had happened. Vulture was the other end of the room tapping away at his computer. "Why do you do this?" I asked. He didn't reply. "I thought I was the one meant to be ignoring you if you spoke to me?" I asked. He huffed. He got up and started walking towards me. "Shut up. Anyway, your little family are outside". I looked up. I should of known they would come. "But they can't get in as there is an electric shield around us". I had to think fast. "Good thinking Batman" I said. Vulture looked at me confused. "Well bats have wings, you have wings. Get it? No? Okay" I said. Slowly and carefully, I sparked a flame in my finger. I started to burn the rope but it wasn't working. "Oh it's fireproof by the way" Vulture said. "Fuck" I mumbled. "I knew you would do something like that" he laughed. Should of known really. He walked back to his desk and put a picture up on the wall. It was everyone stood outside. Then their voices filled the room.