Part 6

Your POV:
"Peter?" I whispered. No answer. "Peter" I whispered shouted this time. "Whats the matter?" He mumbled. I pointed up into the sky. "Fuck" Peter said sitting bolt up right.

It had been 3 days and we were traveling all day and sometimes all night. We finally settled in Manhattan. Aunt May knew where we were but apparently Tony and the others were frantically looking everywhere. We were still angry at the fact that we were not allowed to do anything. I suppose we were trying to hurt them.

Peter was currently setting up our beds for the night. We were sleeping on a roof top because then we could keep an eye on everything and we could spot trouble quicker from a higher hight. The view was amazing and you could see for miles. The lights of the city was stunning and it was also breathtaking. "If Mum and Dad were still here, what would our lives have been like?" I asked Peter whilst staring at the skyline. I was sat on the edge of the roof top with my legs dangling over the edge. "I don't know. I wish they were here though" he replied sadly. "And Uncle Ben. I wonder what he would be saying now?" Peter added. I looked at my feet. Even though I was really young when my parents left, I do miss them like mad. And when Uncle Ben died, I wasn't that much older. Peter's arm wrapped around my shoulders and pulled me into a hug. We then layed down and just cuddled. We drifted off to sleep.

It was 3am and when I woke up, all of Manhattans lights had gone out. What was going on? Thats when I saw him. Saw him up in the sky. I woke Peter up quickly. "Fuck" he said sitting bolt up right. "It can't be can it?" I asked standing up and getting ready. "It can and it is" Peter replied. "Ah the Parker Twins. All alone and valuable". It was Electro.