Part 4

Peter and I stayed up all night planning our getaway. Well tried to. We woke up to a knock on the bedroom door. "Peter, Y/n, are you awake?". It was Steve. "Shit" Peter mumbled. He quickly grabbed his suit and hid it in the wardrobe while I gathered all of the maps and plans. "Where do I put them?" I whispered quickly. "Um, I don't know" Peter whispered back. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. I put all of them down and quickly burnt them. Peter looked at me in shock. "I can get them back. Just put the pieces in the wardrobe". "You have some explaining to do" He said while quickly hiding the tiny pieces. "Guys" came Steves voice again, but before we could answer, the door swung open. "Steve!" I shouted. "Sorry. Tony asked me to check on you both" he answered. "What, just incase we went off fighting crime again?" Peter said sarcastically. Steve didn't answer. "We will be down in a minute. Let us get changed" I said. Steve nodded and left. We both looked at each other. "Now to get through the day without being caught".

All day, no one left our side. Natasha stayed by our sides while we were training and Thor stayed with us during lunch. Aunt May had tried to talk to Tony but he wasn't having any of it. "They could get hurt" was his answer.

When 5pm came, we were all sat down eating dinner. "So y/n, how has your day been?" Tony asked. "Well, let me see" I said sarcastically. "Like a prison. Not being able to do anything without someone by our sides all the time. So yeah pretty good". "You two are only kids" he answered. "Yes we are but why the hell are we on the team if we cannot do anything?" Peter asked. "Language!" Steve shouted. "You brought us here and we cannot even help. What is the point?" I said. Tony was about to answer but I got up and left. Peter got up too. "Peter" Tony finally said. "Give us time". He then left and followed me.

Peter's POV:
I found y/n in our bedroom packing her bags. I didn't want to bring up what had just happened so I started another subject. "Show me how you put the plans back together then". She looked round and smiled. She pulled out the little bits of paper and swirled her finger around. The pieces came flying together and they were finally back to our plans and maps. "Wow". "I've only just recently learnt how to do that" she smiled. "Is everything ready?" I asked her while getting my suit and things out of the wardrobe. "Yep. Just need your things then we are ready to go" she answered. "Do you still want to do it?" I asked. "Yes. I don't think I can cope with another day like today". She laughed a little.

I had just finished packing and y/n was going over everything one more time. We both looked at each other and nodded. We left a note for Aunt May in her room telling her what was going on so she wouldn't worry. We knew she would but we promised to message her everyday.

We picked up our things and went to the window. Y/n gripped onto me and I gripped onto her with my life. "Ready?" I asked her. "Lets go" she replied. I shot a web and we were on our way.

Tony's POV:
After what had happened at dinner, I felt guilty. I know I shouldn't of got people to stay with them but I was worried about them. Yesterday really scared me. I was walking to their room to apologise. I knocked on the door. "Guys. It's me" I began to say. But no one answered. Then I knocked again. "Peter. Y/n?". No answer. What was going on? I couldn't wait any longer so I walked in. The room was empty. Then I saw the window open and their drawers open with no clothes in. "No no no no". I quickly ran out the room and to the living room. I ran in and everyone turned around. "They've gone!".