Part 12

Peter's POV:
I didn't eat much. I just pushed it around the plate with my fork. It was also y/n favourite meal too. "Y/n would like this" I piped up. Everyone stopped and realised. "Peter I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you" Steve said. "It's okay. It's just food" I shrugged getting up. I excused myself and started walking back to my room.

When I was half way there, I stopped outside y/n old room. Before we wanted to share, y/n had her own room. It was huge. I slowly walked to the door and opened it. It still had half her stuff in there. I walked around it, taking it all in. As I turned around, I saw y/n favourite jumper.

We both had one

We both had one. I was Thing 1 as I was 2 minutes older and y/n was Thing 2. She always kept everything in here that she didn't want anyone to touch. Oh how I wish she would just come home.

As I was walking out her room, my phone buzzed.

Your POV:
I had booked myself into a hotel for a week in Manhattan. The only reason I stayed in Manhattan was because I didn't know where else to go.

As I was laid on the bed, I couldn't stop thinking about Peter. I knew he was worried. "I need to tell him I'm okay" I muttered. I pulled out my phone and texted him.

Once I sent the last text, I turned my phone off and started watching tv

Once I sent the last text, I turned my phone off and started watching tv. I had ordered room service too. Thankfully when I left, I had brought my bank card with me. See Tony gave Peter and I bank cards so we could buy things we wanted. Every month, he would put money in. He never looked at our statements. They were personal to us and he respected that. I just hoped he hadn't realised I had taken it, else the payments would stop and I can guarantee you he would find away to look at my statement. That would definitely give away where I was.

Peter's POV:
"GUYS!" I shouted as I ran down stairs. "Y/N JUST TEXTED ME". I was running frantically to the living room. "Is she okay?" Aunt May gasped while rushing over to me. I showed her the text. "Oh my poor girl" she said beginning to cry. Tony quickly took my phone away and read the message. "I can trace it" he said running to the lab. I ran after him. I really hope we find her now. I knew she didn't want to come home but everyone wanted her safe. I was going to make sure that things changed when we find her.