Part 10

"Oh my goodness. I-its you"" the hairstylist stuttered, shocked. "Shhhh" I whispered to her, while looking around. Luckily there was no one else in the hairdressers. She looked at me with fear in her eyes. "I'm sorry. I just don't want anyone to find me" I said feeling bad. She slowly nodded and she took me to the back room. "I would like you to cut my hair in a bob and colour it please?" I asked her. She nodded slowly. "I'm sorry if I was rude" I apologised. "It's okay. I was just surprised to see you" She said, her facial expression slowly easing. "What colour would you like it?" She asked. "Blonde please".

"What is your name?" I asked while she was cutting my hair. "Marilyn" she replied. "Such a lovely name" I responded. "May I ask you a question?" Marilyn asked. "Of course". "Everyone knows you live with the avengers right? So why did they put out a tv appeal when they know bad guys could go after you?" She asked. I never thought of that. "I don't know. They want to scare me I suppose. They probably think I'll come running back. But I won't" I replied. Marilyn nodded and continued.

2 hours later and I was finally done. "It is amazing! Thank you so much!" I beamed. Marilyn just smiled. "Here". I handed her £100. "Keep the change" I said while getting my stuff together. "Thank you. And don't worry. I haven't seen you" she winked. I smiled and walked out the shop. Now I had to go and find casual clothes that I could wear without getting recognised.