Part 8

Your POV:
It was 2am and I was laid awake. Peter was snoring as usual beside me. I was thinking about what he said. "I think we should go back". What was the point in going back when we would just be going back to not being able to do anything? I knew deep inside he knew running away was a mistake. I felt guilty for making him come with me. I had to put it right.

I got up slowly and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and began to cry. Was I really going leave without Peter? Yes. I had to. I got changed and gathered my things. I grabbed my phone and dialled the person I really didn't want to speak to. But I had to. Peter needed to be safe and back home. "Y/n! Where are you?". Tony sounded distressed and relieved at the same time. "Manhatten" I whispered. "I'll send you the address" I added. Before he could answer, I cut him off. Clive and his family were out so when Tony does arrive, they won't be in any trouble. I sent him the address and walked towards Peter. I bent down, kissed him on the forehead and whispered "I'm sorry" while tears were rolling down my cheeks.

Tony's POV:
"GUYS!" I hollered. "Y/N HAS SENT ME AN ADDRESS! WE'VE FOUND THEM!". Everyone came running in the room quickly. "What?!" Steve asked. "No time for questions. Get the jet ready now!". Everyone got everything together and we made our way to the jet. May came too. I told her to stay so she would be safe but there were a few words chosen. I guess she was coming with us.

Peter's POV:
I awoke to mine and y/n's name being shouted. I sat bolt upright and started calling y/n name. But no answer. I got out of bed and looked everywhere. She still wasn't there. I began to panic. Suddenly the door swung open. I whipped my head around and Tony stood there. "Where's Y/n?" I shouted. "With you. She called me telling me where you two were" he replied. "SHE ISNT HERE" I screamed. I frantically started running around the house. This couldn't be happening. Then I stopped. "Peter?" Tony questioned. "No no no no. Stupid Peter. Why did you have to say that?!". I began to cry. "Say What Peter?" Tony questioned again coming closer. "I told her we should go back to avengers tower and she didn't want to. She must of rung you to get me then left". "We will find her. I promise. We need to get you to safety first" Tony said guiding me towards the door, but I turned around. "No, not without y/n" I sobbed. "We will find her" Tony said once again.